covid nhs pass

chas

I know this has been dealt with in past posts but could anyone tell me if the booster jab can be added to the paper certificate.

I have a paper certificate showing 1 of 1 2 of 2. but not showing the booster jab. Going to Spain in 12 days time. my mobile phone cannot accept the NHS download app. I do have the small credit card size proof of the jab would that be sufficient ? Any advice please.

This 25 November link refers

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-booster-jabs-and-third-doses-added-to-nhs-pass-for-travel-12472203

and advises

...Boosters and third doses will show up automatically in the digital pass from today for people in England, and from 29 November in Wales.

It will not immediately be available via the COVID pass letter service, but the government says it will "be updated in due course".

(I've no idea if your 'booster card' would be acceptable. Given the concern over the Omicron COVID-19 variant, I would have thought that - if Spain is going to demand proof-of-booster for travellers entering that country - it would be expected that such proof would be provided digitally via a QR code.)

when did you get your last paper certificate? I have just got mine and it shows all 3 jabs, the card is not sufficient proof, so I would order another paper covid pass they come in 5 days as Derek says a qr code barcode is needed, but as of 1st December Spain just requires fully vaccinated people ie. 2 jabs, as of 16th December France requires over 65 to have had there booster jab.

Jonathan

silverback - 2021-11-28 12:17 PM

when did you get your last paper certificate? I have just got mine and it shows all 3 jabs, the card is not sufficient proof, so I would order another paper covid pass they come in 5 days as Derek says a qr code barcode is needed, but as of 1st December Spain just requires fully vaccinated people ie. 2 jabs, as of 16th December France requires over 65 to have had there booster jab.

Jonathan

Just updating this, what I said above is wrong but right in a way, I already had an NHS Login in on my laptop, but I did not have one for the wife who doesn't have a smartphone either so this is what you do to get it on your puter then you can print it off

go to this link

https://covid-status.service.nhsx.nhs.uk/

then go through the stuff it wants you to do at some point you will have to upload your passport then take a video from your laptop of the person who wants the pass, it took 24hrs for it to come back and it gives you a link to download and print off obviously this will not work if you don't have a camera on your laptop or tablet so therefore you will have to wait untill they update the paper copy that you can send off for

then everytime you need to update the date on the pass you just log in to the internet and it does what the app does ...hope all that makes sense! so you can use it like an app to access your records and prescriptions etc just like the app does its just that its on your puter

Jonathan 8-) (lol) :-S

We are now on our 3rd copy of the hard copy Covid pass from NHS 119. The first one was obtained a couple of weeks after the booster but did not show it so I sent off for another.

I was assured that the booster would be shown on the second one: it was not. I ordered a 3rd set, needed for a sailing tomorrow, and it was rushed to us by this afternoon (1st Dec) but it still shows only 2 doses.

Too late now for us but, if you can wait, I would advise doing so.

chas - 2021-11-28 9:17 AM

I know this has been dealt with in past posts but could anyone tell me if the booster jab can be added to the paper certificate.

I have a paper certificate showing 1 of 1 2 of 2. but not showing the booster jab. Going to Spain in 12 days time. my mobile phone cannot accept the NHS download app. I do have the small credit card size proof of the jab would that be sufficient ? Any advice please.

Ive just seen your query about the card proof. Brittany Ferries have sent us 2 notifications that the cards will NOT bee accepted as proof. Don’t know about any other transport but suspect the same.

You can access your vaccination record online. Log in to the NHS Patient Access website, put in your email address and Password and that you want to see your vaccination record and then select the option to email you a pdf copy or to email a link to you. You can use either of these to print a copy of the certificate. If this does not work tomorrow then, if you can’t hear the roar of rage from Portsmouth, I will add more to this thread.

We also had the "paper certificate." with just two jabs on it but applied for new one with the 3 jabs on it on line at same address as the one you got the "paper certificate" one from. Fast turn around good service. You have time to get it. We are booked on the 6th Dec but now France looks like it wants a PCR test and we are unsure how to get one at a good low price. >:-(

Zydeco Joe - 2021-12-01 10:05 PM

We also had the "paper certificate." with just two jabs on it but applied for new one with the 3 jabs on it on line at same address as the one you got the "paper certificate" one from. Fast turn around good service. You have time to get it. We are booked on the 6th Dec but now France looks like it wants a PCR test and we are unsure how to get one at a good low price. >:-(

Are you going by Brittany Ferries ? They obviously have links with a firm at what looks like a good price and, presumably, with endorsement from BF, are honest.. I don’t know if you can get the same price if you are not using BF but worth a look on their website for more details.

Fifo - 2021-12-01 10:15 PM

Zydeco Joe - 2021-12-01 10:05 PM

Are you going by Brittany Ferries ? They obviously have links with a firm at what looks like a good price and, presumably, with endorsement from BF, are honest.. I don’t know if you can get the same price if you are not using BF but worth a look on their website for more details.

I believe Brittany Ferries' testing 'partner' is Randox.

For our planned (but aborted) 10-day trip to France in October via Brittany Ferries we needed to book PCR tests for when we expected to return to the UK. I chose Nationwide Pathology (£40 per test)

https://nwp-online.co.uk/

The test kits arrived at our home quickly. Although we did not actually go to France, as we'd paid for the PCR test we decided to use the kits. The results (unsurprisingly negative for both of us) were sent to us within 48 hours of the kits being posted back to Nationwide Pathology.

Archived