some lights do not come on

gp1

...also, if you've only recently bought/acquired the vehicle, in light of the number of threads that you've already posted, I would strongly recommend returning to the seller and politely asking them to show you how everything works(or "doesn't" work, as the case may be...).

Yes the lights dont come on whether 12 volt or 240. A couple in the front and at rear inside. The man i bought it off said it must be a failure of a more complete wiring setup which these lights are on. When i take it to habitation i will ask if its just these lights that are affected and if due to some loose connection and nothing else maybe just leave it. If its a case of ripping off panels id rather just have 2 or 3 lights that dont work. But hopefully it will be a simple job. The man showed me how everything worked so quickly i didnt really take it all in. Id travelled a long way. And it was quite stressfull with so many other things going on like payment and forms and test drive ect. Plus having to drive the thing. Sellers tend to show you how the bed works and the radio but the actual systems dont get much time.

You are right; you cannot take everything on handover. That is why a manual helps. Best advice I received for going through the handover was to use a notebook. We also put post it notes around the van to remind us how things work.

Archived