Finding a caravan park in North Wales

Guest Julie Morgan

Guest Julie Morgan
Hello, can anybody help me. I am looking for a caravan park in the North Wales area nothing too big in fact the smaller the better. At the moment my family has a carnaby siesta (2001) on a site in St Asaph. This is the second site we have moved to , the first being a high pressure site constantly at the caravan door wanting us to upgrade.We exchanged the first caravan for the present one to move to the site we are at present. We thought we had found the ideal place to relax, unfortunately we again have found out just how hard it is to find that little piece of heaven.This site just seems to be run by rogues.The tales I could relate to you would take too long. Many of the people have left loosing money in the process.I would be grateful if anyone could recommend sites in the North Wales area I know I am not going to find one that will take our present caravan but we just need to get away fron this site. Thankyou for reading my rantings and I look forward to anyone who can help. Best wishes Julie Morgan

Archived