Camp site at Huesca town Spain

MikeF47

We usually stop at Zaragosa to and from Somport Tunnel Camping Ciudad de Zaragoza. Large site, large pitches, with water/elec on pitch Toilet Block not good, there is a WC empting. Was . 27 e last year with hook up

OK for night stop and very easy route to the tunnel

WWW.campingzaragoza,com

Hope this helps.

Hi Mike. As you did not say when you where returning, that is why I stated the closing date

We found the Zaragoza one easy to get to, and is fine for one night, though others where staying longer, and if you have bike, probably Ok for a bit longer. It is reachable in a day from Calpe/Benidorm etc (200 miles)., From there we usually get to Oloron St Marie /Pau area.

PJay

Guest pelmetman

There's definitely a market for another site halfway across Espania from Biarritz.....even a half decent one would get my money B-) ..........

But no doubt we'll get shafted by the Zaragoza site again :-|.....

Looking like it'll 4 times this year 8-) .......

Maybe I should change my name to Vaz, at least I may enjoy it :D .....

pelmetman - 2016-09-17 4:25 PM

There's definitely a market for another site halfway across Espania from Biarritz.....even a half decent one would get my money B-) ..........

But no doubt we'll get shafted by the Zaragoza site again :-|.....

Looking like it'll 4 times this year 8-) .......

Maybe I should change my name to Vaz, at least I may enjoy it :D .....

Probably not enough traffic to warrant it , and a bit chilly even in Summer for anything nearer the tunnel.

I would have said more of the French sites would be better staying open another month at least. BUT he ho that's the french for you!

Archived