flush the poo

rooster63

Have been on a few Caravan and Motorhome sites recently and invariably in the morning there is a at least one cubicle (mens) where the previous occupant has not flushed the pan. Not nice early in the morning. Is it too much to ask gents to check everything has gone down the pan before leaving?

• 2 months later...

An interesting topic for my first ever post on here :-S I have experienced this a few times over the years. Other things that are irritating are soggy tissues left on sinks in the absence of plugs, sinks not cleaned after some thoughtful chap has had a shave, floating cigarette ends, or the ones left on the top of the cistern.

Do they realise how much the cubicle smells after their morning gasper?

But agree entirely with you, it only takes a second to flush the loo

I do not like the sites (mainly in France) that are "Unisex" SORRY guys, but the on the whole the ladies are not so bad,

i have a friend ! that has a ladies only loo, and a separate one for the guys, in her bungalow!!!

PJay

PJay - 2017-08-15 5:22 PM

Brian Kirby - 2017-08-15 3:37 PM

I blame their mothers! :-D

Who's mothers, Brian?

The ones who don't flush, who leave discarded bits of tissue, paper hankies (used), cotton wool buds, empty shampoo and shower-gel containers, etc etc, for someone else to clear up after them. That's whose mothers Pauline! :-D

Brian Kirby - 2017-08-15 5:39 PM

The ones who don't flush, who leave discarded bits of tissue, paper hankies (used), cotton wool buds, empty shampoo and shower-gel containers, etc etc, for someone else to clear up after them. That's whose mothers Pauline! :-D

You must visit some strange places frequented by some strange people Brian!

Brian Kirby - 2017-08-16 5:55 PM

Strange places Rich? Not really. Just the odd campsite, where the odd strange person seems to think mum'll clear up after them (or, more probably, doesn't think at all). It's all part of life's rich tapestry! :-D

We tried to avoid odd campsites, in fact we avoided all camp sites odd or not so we never knew the odd ones.

I think maybe you give to much credit to many of the great unwashed in assuming that they are capable of thought, or in some case that they even had a mother!!

Guest pelmetman

Wimps :D .....

You should've seen some of the sights that greeted me, when I was "captain of the heads" in ER madges Navy 8-) ........

pelmetman - 2017-08-16 9:33 PM

Wimps :D .....

You should've seen some of the sights that greeted me, when I was "captain of the heads" in ER madges Navy 8-) ........

Yes, but you got bloody paid and pensioned for that. I don't! >:-(

• 2 months later...

Archived