Canvas Tent

Stephanie1

Hi All

New to this sort of thing and Forums. Please can somebody tell me where i can buy an old fashioned tent preferably canvas. Used these tents years ago and thoroughly enjoyed our holidays. We have one of those new tents now but it is too hot in summer and cold at night whereas the old style was the opposite in both instances. I would appreciate anybody's help. I live in Essex and require the tent for myself and my husband but want a bit of room. i loved those ones with the living quarters in the front and bedrooms in the back and the living room had large plastic windows with curtains. if anybody has seen Carry on Camping film, its ones like those i am looking for. I have been on ebay, amazon, preloved but with no luck.

Many thanks :-D

• 3 weeks later...
I purchased an Outwell Nevada Polycotton on ebay. It was virtually brand new. it was purchased new by an elderly couple, they experimented in the garden for 1 night, and decided it wasn't for them. It has carpet and footprint. I paid 200. I looked daily and you can grab some bargains but be patient, Outwell polycotton is an excellent material with the qualities you require. ;-)

• 3 months later...
Ebay is an excellent place to get a second hand canvas frame tents. If you search for 'Cabanon' you'll find a plenty of reasonably priced tents. Cabanon is a great, quality brand and you can pick up a very good, well cared for tent for around £100. I have one myself, I got for £56 which I thought was an absolute bargain as its like new and a very solid tent on the windy weekend we took it to Shropshire.

• 4 months later...

Hey there...

if you are still looking for a canvas tent - we are actually building those - in the UK. Have a look at www.spiritsintent.com and www.wildcanvas-outdoor.com. If you can´t find the canvas tent you are looking for - just contact us with your idea of a design, as made to order canvas sewing is our speciality.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Ponta Delgada

The paneling in the nike air max 1 goedkoop shoes helped enhance efficiency when blocking and pivoting through play. The Dunk was the staple that commenced Nike 's "College Colors" plan. The organization signed select advanced schooling basketball groups to some offer that offered exclusive Dunk sponsorship, making Nike Dunks that matched their uniforms.

The nike roshe run sale really play an essential part in Nike job, people trade Nike the same as magician. But Nike be aware of it doesn't, it simply would like to discover that Nike can do so several points, these are pioneer. Definitely it is, the birth of Nike Dunk Substantial Top quality "Day's the Dead Collection" be a double occasion set of sneakers with Halloween taking location 2 days before Day of the Dead on October 31st. With intended uppers were created of authentic high quality black leather, Nike demonstrate its unfortunate with all the Day's the Dead.

thank you for visiting our homepage: http://www.air-goedkoop.nl/

Archived