Chateaumobile

Guest jenny

I have a pretty old Chateaumobile, probably around c.1970. Does anyone out there know if the company is still in existence and has a working website.

Guest Kevin Milner
Hello Jenny We are a group of Chateau owners and we have a group set up on yahoo please come and have a look online www.chateaumobileowners@yahoogroups.com We aim to assist owners and others with information and hints and we are arranging informal gatherings around the country for the few working CM's left The company has been closed down since the 1970's so groups like our's are a vital resource for all to try and keep these great classic trailers on the road. If you can't get to the group for any reason please e-mail me direct. Regards Kevin Milner

Guest Dave Thomas
I was tring to access your web site Kevin, but the link you have posted is not working? Is there another address for access?

Guest Kevin Milner
Thank you for trying please if you have not already found us try again. Go to yahoogroups.com and enter chateaumobileowners in the search you will find on the home page it will take you straight to the site come and join us. Regards Kevin Milner Founder Chateau Mobile Owners

Archived