Portable camping KITCHENS

beechmeister

Hey there,

I recently got heard that its possible to buy a fold up kitchen unit that you take camping with you in your car or trailer, it folds out in minutes and is a basic kitchen...but better than roughing at as me and the family normally do!

Anyone got one or know where they are available? I'm interested for sure, especially as we do a heap of camping in the warmer months!

Any help greatfully received. Thanks.

We bought one years ago when we used to go tent camping (pre-motorhome days). It was fairly heavy steel but easy to erect and pack away.

These days there are quite a few different types and some are a lot lighter, being made of aluminium and/or plastic.

Try a search on eBay for camp kitchen and you will see various patterns. Your local camping supplies shop will probably have at least one type in stock as well.

Graham

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

This is my first reply on this website... I found this kitchen to show you what you could get if you had loads of space and loads of money...

http://www.amazon.com/Coleman-Exponent-Outfitter-Camp-Kitchen/dp/B0009VC8BE

I have settled for a bowl on a stand (£10) and a fold up kitchen with an attached larder (about £30 I think). It's a fine line between needing equipment and the room in your car...

:-D

Archived