You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

[Frozen]
 Forums ->  Tent Camping -> Tent Talk
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Frozen
Format:  Go
Rooftop Tents
AuthorMessage
userstrangethingshave
Posted: 20 January 2021 1:59 PM
Subject: Rooftop Tents

Just joined

Hey you guys, just wanted to share my rooftop camping experience. I bought a rooftop tent from Turkey and lo-ve-d it !
I can give you contact number if you want to too. The fact that it is a hard shell paralyzed me as soon as I saw the idea. Plus I have camped about a week ago too and it was wind + waterproof
userBrian Kirby
Posted: 20 January 2021 3:40 PM
Subject: RE: Rooftop Tents

Advertising alert!!!
userDerek Uzzell
Posted: 25 January 2021 9:01 AM
Subject: RE: Rooftop Tents

The user “strangethingshave” (Idel Toros) is based in Istanbul, Turkey and the user’s forum Profile includes a reference to Mekik Motors that is a Turkish company based in Istanbul.

That website might well be worth visiting for anyone interested in ‘tenting', but I find it peculiar that someone in Turkey would consider it worthwhile registering on this UK forum and drawing attention to the Mekik Motors products.

I’ve frozen this thread, but if strangethingshave would like to contact me using the forum’s PM system and convince me that this isn’t just semi-covert advertising, I might unfreeze it.

MODERATED - Derek Uzzell
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Frozen
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator