Will I cope without my Caravan

Ted123

I was forced to sell my beloved old but good condition swift challenger 5 birth after my other half point blank refused to tow it any longer. He hated the whole experience as in his words he had to do it all!!!

As such I have invested the money into a berghaus air 8 tent, which my other half thinks is the bee's knees!

I cant argue on the set up time as its all up and done in less than 20 mins, however I am worried I am not going to be able to cope without my luxuries that came with my caravan.

Has anyone got any top tips for me surviving camping in the British Isles this Summer?

Cheers Ted

• 4 weeks later...
Ted123 - 2017-03-29 5:04 PM

I was forced to sell my beloved old but good condition swift challenger 5 birth after my other half point blank refused to tow it any longer. He hated the whole experience as in his words he had to do it all!!!

As such I have invested the money into a berghaus air 8 tent, which my other half thinks is the bee's knees!

I cant argue on the set up time as its all up and done in less than 20 mins, however I am worried I am not going to be able to cope without my luxuries that came with my caravan.

Has anyone got any top tips for me surviving camping in the British Isles this Summer?

Cheers Ted

Go south....as far as possible. Do not, I repeat do not go to Scotland or Wales, unless to take your flippers!

• 2 weeks later...

I love my tent. I have only been in a caravan that is static. I love the whole idea of being outdoors. I wake up early when i go camping. I am always one of the 1st up and love the quietness of the site, the morning air and the early morning sun.

I like my comforts too. I take an air bed, pillows, sleeping bag and a duvet cover. Ha ha. I don't like my arms being squished in when I sleep.

My daughter loves camping too. I hope you enjoy your camping trip.

Archived