munro's

Elaine

Hi Lofty, my other half has done cruachan and nevis, he said chruachan was a great walk I think he took in another couple of munros that day as I was working that day. He jumps in the motorhome and I don't see him all weekend. Its good when I'm off as the two of us can get some walking done.

Hi Guys Munro's are great fun! I've been climbing in Scotland for over 40 years, walking, rock climbing, winter climbing, hill running as the Scots call it. Naturally I've aquired a few Munros in that time but not deliberately. That is, not until recent years when Mrs SIB decided that we would do them all. So now we set off as often as poss in the camper van, usually with our like minded friends, and disappear into the hills for a few days. The good thing for me is that Munro bagging takes you places you wouldn't otherwise necessarily think of going. Have fun & take care

My hubby did the same, started walking then got introduced to the munro's and has now caught the bug as we call it up here. I think he has completed 264 to date, I am a long way behind but don't intend completing them as there are quite a few scary ones in skye I don't fancy doing.

• 6 years later...

Archived