Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Hi Brian I have 2 x 100 solar panels and when I purchased the battery I also purchased a 20amp lithium charger from the same company who hard wired the charger to the battery , the reason I bought a250 amp battery the cost differential between 150 and 250 was not that high most of my usage is at non hook up sites C&C temporary holiday sites we have just returned from 10 days at a THS in Southport electric hookup £5 day so £50 saved there, very pleased with the lithium battery and the capacity gives me no concerns with regards to how I will charge it. regards Brian
  2. Hi the inverter is a pure sine wave 2000 watt as I said was given to free gratis I have already got several metres of red 35mm sq cable and 3 fuse holders so only cost is the actual fuse, wife has a 750 watt hairdryer so may use it for that. Mike what fuse rating would you suggest in the battery cable which is also 35mm sq thanks Brian
  3. Hi thanks to all for your help and advice especially Mike for his very in-depth and informative reply, the cable being used is 35mm sq and will fit a200amp fuse. the inverter was given to me by a friend who only bought it 6 months ago but has decided to sell his van due to the high cost of sites now and the insistence of many sites to now pre book , not how he wants to camp. I only want to use the inverter for low voltage items chargers etc so I believe this set up will be suitable
  4. Hi all fitting a 2000watt inverter to a 250amp lithium battery, what size inline fuse should be fitted in the positive line thank you