paulmold

Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

paulmold's Achievements

Proficient

Proficient (10/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. Nothing regarding inspections on Dragonproducts website but they do have a technical questions dept to enquire through.
  2. I have mine inspected (obviously this is only visual ) annually by a Gasit agent (Gasit owner now retired and business transferred to his daughter whose business is called Dragonproducts) who does full gas safety check. They sprayed it last year with anti-chip paint (which should have been done when first fitted) and told me last year that it was still in almost new condition and could possibly have been replaced at some time, I've had it 7 years, the van is now 14 years old but the tank could be the same age. I have a wad of receipts but none that show replacement.
  3. Do you have your own exception certificate to run rallies or are you simply a group of individuals who just happen to go to sites together? The ACCEO provide public liability for member clubs' rallies. If not already a member , take a look at joining. https://www.acceo.org/homepage/ Insurance Services A range of ‘specially designed’ insurance schemes is offered to Member Clubs and their members. Most Member Clubs are affiliated to the ACCEO Public Liability Policy for a very reasonable annual premium. For further information please contact our Insurance Officer. Edit - just checked ACCEO list of members and Timberland Owners Club are already members.
  4. Can't find anything about 2024 championship but this was taken from Surfing England's website for the 2023 championship...
  5. I don't know what was on TNT but they've sponsored World Surfing Championships for several years at Watergate Bay near Newquay.
  6. I would argue that by saying the sites are not discounted for members but are surcharged for non-members. The so-called discounted rates make them comparable to independent sites, no- one in their right mind would pay the non-member price.
  7. Search4sites is a brilliant website/app . You can join for free or pay £5ish for full access which includes lpg autogas locations. It lists all types of sites, club sites, CL and CS sites, independent sites and stopovers/Aires for motorhomes.
  8. Thats what I expected, same as old site but I don't get those headers at all. I'm on a mobile tablet, is it different on laptop/computer perhaps? Edit, sorted it, I had only the forum as my bookmark.
  9. Is there any way to link from the forum to the Warners Shows. The old website had the Shows as a sub heading along with Park Home sites etc. Now the only way I get to the Shows website is by googling Warners Shows and bookmarking it, yet this new layout has Show News as a sub heading but no posts since August. Next year's bookings open next week but how many won't know how to access the information.
  10. The feedback is not his personally, it belongs to the person (username) whose account he has hijacked. Almost without exception the feedback is from 'more than a year ago'. They must look for 'dormant' accounts.
  11. Facebook Marketplace is full of scams. Silly low prices, descriptions that are obvious wrong eg 'great on electric ' when the car isn't even electric. I report dozens every day and the same sellers just keep on appearing.
  12. Seahouses for great fish and chips at Lewis's. Alnmouth Tynemouth Bamburgh (car park not free but you can overnight but you have to prebook your space) Beadnell Bay.
  13. Apparently only 22 batteries were affected, all owners traced and advised accordingly.
  14. Flogas dumpy bottles vary in height so the taller ones may cause a problem. So you can see the difference this photo (butane but will be same for propane). Don't know what van you have but there is a YouTube video on converting an Autosleeper Trident/Trooper to take 6kg bottle.