Dinkydot

Members
  • Last visited

Converted

• Real Name
    Rachel Stothert

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Dinkydot's Achievements

Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Reacting Well Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Hi all, I'm compiling an advice article for MMM about the checks needed in Spring whether you've laid your motorhome up for the winter or carried on using it. What's your regular checks and your season jobs when it comes to the motorhome. You can either comment below or PM me. Thanks Rachel
  2. Hey @Kilocharlie should this be in a different forum - like Motorhome Matters or Caravan Chat? Let me know if you want me to move it, as it might get more responses in one of those channels. Thanks Rachel Forum mod
  3. Hi all, We just wanted to let you know we are aware there has been a bit of a delay posting out the February issue to MMM subscribers - this is the one that comes with Campsite Finder. We apologise for the delay and please bear with us. We've been told subscribers should start receiving their copies on Friday, but it may take a few working days longer for some depending on the postal situation For subscribers with a valid and current email address on our system, we will be sending a link to read the digital issue in the meantime, which should be on its way to your inbox. Thanks for your patience. Rachel
  4. Thanks for your input all. I'm safe in wishing everyone a happy Christmas as we are now in December. Rachel
  5. Hi all, Excuse the intrusion of your scrolling time. I'm pulling together an article about buying a motorhome (new or used) from a show and wondered if any of you had done so recently, either at the NEC or an outdoor one. Do you have any advice for other forum users (and magazine readers wishing to do so). Just comment below or PM me! Thanks... Rachel MMM Deputy Editor
  6. Hi all, I'm currently looking at all the things that make motorhoming difficult today in an effort to focus the information we can offer to forum users, magazine readers and website users. Would much appreciate if you could spare a few moments to answer three short questions. If you have any other comments please reply below Many thanks Rachel Content editor
  7. To ensure a safe, respectful, and enjoyable experience for everyone, please follow these guidelines: Be kind and respectful Treat other forum members respectfully. Hate speech, discrimination, or harassment of any sort will not be tolerated. Keep discussion civil Engage in constructive discussions and debates. Disagreements are natural but opinions should be expressed in a respectful way. Avoid personal attacks, insults, or any behaviour that may escalate tensions. Stay on topic Content should relate to the forum's purpose. If you have a new topic to discuss, create a new thread rather than derailing or reviving existing discussions. No selling or trading Our forums must not be used for selling or trading goods or services. Protect your personal information Your privacy and safety matter to us. Never share personal information, even in private messages. Online scammers can impersonate anyone, so it's important to always safeguard your personal details. No spam or self-promotion While sharing relevant resources or experiences is encouraged, any spam advertising or self-promotion will be deleted. If you come across a post that clearly violates this guideline, please report it as spam. Report inappropriate behaviour If you encounter any content or behaviour that violates these guidelines, please report it to the moderators or administrators. This statement of usage is not exhaustive, and the administrators reserve the right to take appropriate action in case of any violations.
  8. Hi all, If you have to email the forum moderator, please double check you are sending the email from an address we can reply to or please include your forum user name within the query. We are seeing an increasing number of emails from hidden email addresses that we cannot reply to, particularly the following example: Outlook_{string of digits}@outlook.com Any replies to such emails bounce back to us. Thanks Rachel