Daniel the editor

Administrators
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Daniel the editor last won the day on December 15 2022

Daniel the editor had the most liked content!

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Daniel the editor's Achievements

Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Good morning everyone, Now the first of these new bumper issues of MMM combined with What Motorhome magazine has been in your hands for a few days, I'd love to know what you think. I really do value all feedback so PM me or just reply to this thread or, if all goes to plan, I'll be at the Lincoln show later today so, if you'd like to discuss in person, let me know and we can meet there.
  2. If you do read Britain's best-selling motorhome magazine, can you spare a few minutes to complete our reader survey? It will only take a few minutes and you could win a prize, as well as help shape the content and style of MMM. If you'd like to help, please follow this link https://mail.outandaboutlive.co.uk/p/73DI-A38/mmm-readers-survey-2023
  3. Hello everyone, just doing a little research here at MMM and wondered how many motorhomers have a CBT moped licence. The Compulsory Basic Training (CBT ) is a course you usually have to take before you ride a moped or motorcycle on the road. Have you taken this test?
  4. Just a reminder if threads drop below the level set by our rules - and that also means threads where posters begin to trade personal insults - the thread will be deleted.
  5. Good morning everybody. It appears the standards on Chatterbox continue to fall, often to a level that is below our forum rules. We will now be more proactive in shutting down threads and removing posts that we consider to have broken our rules. As such, please consider - and moderate if necessary - what you intend to post before submitting it. I hope things will quickly improve as a result. Thank you for considering this and for making Chatterbox a more pleasant place for everyone. Kind regards Daniel