Grand Master

Grand Master (14/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. That's a good idea, Malc, as long as there is room for the liquid to expand in the bottles as they freeze. I found some small freezer blocks in Tesco the other day that fit perfectly in my m/h fridge's ice-box. I can freeze them before I go and whenever the fridge is turned on they will re-freeze.
  2. See - I learnt from a great teacher (lol)
  3. Cut the top off plastic drinks bottles of various sizes to stand your glass bottles in. Stops them 'chinking' in the cupboard when you are driving.
  4. I don't have any end support bars on my awning, but the bloke at the show had used a telescopic clothes-line prop with rubber ferrules on each end to fit between the front and back rails of the awning. He then hung the blind from that. Obviously the fabric would then need to be cut at an angle to reach the ground front and back.
  5. I was looking at those screens that cover part of the front of your fiamma roll-out awning to provide shade/windbreak at the Malvern show, and someone told me that shower curtains, hung upside down do just as well. Apparently the weighted bottom edge feeds into the slot on the front of the awning, and elasticated loops can be put through the eyelets to peg into the ground. Good eh? - I'm sure they must do them in pink (lol)