Proficient

Proficient (10/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Hi, Is the NFOP option open to anyone as long as your a pensioner. ??????
  2. TRY, Payingtomuch travel insurance. I have cancer and have found them very competitive.
  3. Hi, As has been said you should check the continuity of your mains lead ( i.e. pos, neg, earth ) end to end to prove that you don't have a broken core in the lead. This will be easy to do when you put your meter to resistance.
  4. Hi, Thanks for all of the replies, they have been very helpful.
  5. Hi, To use the sites of the above, is it a requirement that you have to use their pacific card or can you just make use of your own credit card to pay.
  6. Hi, You would need to check that you have 12v at the operating switch. Also check that there might be a reset on the actual motor.
  7. Hi, If you have a meter you should be able to check continuity across the fuses on the + battery terminal.
  8. Hi, Does anyone have this Code reader / scanner and does it work on the Fiat Ducato models.
  9. Did you check the 240v element was OK.
  10. Hi, Anyone had the "Check Glow Plug" message appear on the dash, mine has appeared a few times but after the symbol flashes a few times it disappears and no other warnings appear. ?????
  11. Hi, Are you sure your dump valve is SHUT. You've definitely got an air lock hence no water from the taps.
  12. I have always had the same problem, my alarm comes on when the Vehicle Battery reads 12.4v. I haven't been able to sort it. Hopefully someone will answer the query and explain the remedy.
  13. Hi, According to a video on Youtube if you have continuity with the element, you require to change the power board. Look at Youtube Thetford Code 8 problem.
  14. Problem solved thanks due to the help received from Oyster. It was nothing to do with the internal gearing but the arm which has the LNB mounted on it has a triangular rubber bumper on it which rides in the channel of the dish base, this was just rubbing and required to be lubricated. An easy fix.