Spyder

Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Spyder's Achievements

Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• Reacting Well Rare
  • Dedicated Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. Thanks for the responses. I ended up taking the hinge out, disassembled it, and adjusted what I could to make it tighter and it seems to have fixed the issue. Very strange hinge, just had a cog and a toothed plate in to so I don’t know if it had jumped a tooth.
  2. Hi all, looking for advice. Whilst loading the MH on a windy day, the wind pulled the door from my hand and flung it open. Now the top is catching when trying to close it. I can see where, as it has cut the door seal with the locking pins. They are hidden hinges that go into the door. Can I and how do I adjust it back to normal? Reluctant to take it off until I’ve heard from others. Thanks in advance
  3. I’d query it with the garage. When our TAG goes in for service they’ve always done the axle lubricant
  4. The battery charger maybe off or been tripped
  5. Our impeller stuck a few times after I made the mistake of adding the dreaded pink stuff to the tank. In the end I fitted a new impeller (about a tenner I think) and it’s been great ever since. Flushes more water now as well
  6. Sorry only just seen the request Try this, video about halfway down https://fiammaonline.com/fiamma-awning-not-closing/
  7. Check the Fiamma site as there is an article about fixing this issue, also videos on YouTube
  8. Try Oaktree Motorhomes in Nottingham, they supply and fit Ecotree lithium systems. Very good company to deal with and it’ll be on your way home