Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Hi derek, Thankou for the Whale pumps web link, You where right to concur with bigparkie and everything is up and running normally again. regards Em.
  2. Thankyou Bigparkie, Your suggestion was bang on, let about a bucket full run through a couple of times and then tried it and everything is working normally. All the water i collected was perfectly clean with no sign of any grit etc. The filter in the pump was all so clean. Happy days thankyou again!. cheers Em.
  3. Hi, I am hoping that a member of the Forum will have a lot more knowledge than myself on Whale water heaters!. I have been on Site for the last three days with no problems at all, Then this morning the water pump cut in , indicating that it was pumping water somewhere. checked no taps open, nothing leaking from joints in the pipe work in and under the cupboards, everywhere dry. Got the Wife to switch the pump on while I check under the van. The water is coming from very short spigot pipe of about 10mm dia high up on the end of the actual heater. It looks as if there could have been a small cap on the end of the spigot, But I am only guessing. Nothing except water on the floor ?, ( I am parked on gravel). can't see any mention in the manuals, or the trouble shooting sections. Cheers Em.