dawki

Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

dawki's Achievements

Proficient

Proficient (10/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Hi Jeremy I am on the south coast so get it off the sea
  2. Having fairly recently moved to 850m from the sea and just about to change vans would it be wise to opt for one base vehicle manufacturer over another due to seaside location? any thoughts/experience much appreciated
  3. dawki

Benimar

Many thanks for that Derek ultra helpful as always👍
  4. Hi again everyone has anyone had had any experience good or bad with Benimar motorhomes I’m looking at the Torosso which seem a decent van but would be interested what you think
  5. Many thanks Derek&grumps mpg sounds very reasonable very interesting reading the discussion on the link I’ll be going from RWD sprinter to FWD transit with two electric bikes In the garage or on rack so I might for the first time have to be careful about driving on wet grass etc etc are you liking your F68?
  6. Hi Den very many thanks for that information it’s very helpful
  7. Hi all I hope your all well I am seriously looking at changing my current Auto-trail on a Mercedes base motorhome for a newer motorhome I see there are quite a lot now built on the new transit and I was wondering if any of you have one and could share your likes/dislikes do you have manual or Auto /horse power /MPG etc? very many thanks in advance