Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Thanks for the post. The company is Harman/Becker Automotive Systems GmbH - www.becker.de - it covers Great Britain/Ireland/East and West Europe. I have recently bought an up-date from Navtech Holland so perhaps that is the way to go, I have been really pleased with it since I bought it in 2007. If you check the website the info is all there. Regards, B-)
  2. Hello to all you technophobes, I have a Becker 7916 Pro SatNav and would love to add some POIs, Height Restrictions etc info but all the advice seems to centre on Tom-Tom and Garmin. My Becker uses Navtech technology and I just wondered if any of the suggestions on up-dating would be compatible with that system. Being an old fella I am not as au fair with all this new stuff as perhaps I should be although I must say I agree with Moms post above and my Becker has taken us to Poland and points in between very successfully over the last few years, it has also put off the divorce talks which were pending from time to time with the navigator :-D If I wish to know anything regarding the computer I can ask my grandsons, Sat-Navs are a different matter, it aint easy when your daft !! ;-) B-)