Bailey Pageant Provence 2005

Guest Martin T

Guest Martin T
Thinking of getting one of these to replace our Elddis Ex2000 Jetstream. Any Guidance/ Things to look out for??? Martin

Guest GREENIT
Martin purchased a Bailey Provence Series 5 last October, returning to caravanning after a break of 16 years! We looked any many makes and models last year before making our decision but could not find anything that matched the size, level of kit and value for money of this range. We went for the Provence not because we needed the 5 berths but because we liked the layout and additional room it gave us. We have been exceptionally pleased with it, even though only 3 people use it the additional space is great, especially having a L shape lounge at one end and a dining area at the other. The shower cubicle and bathroom as well are useful. We have used it a couple of weekends over the winter period with no issues and just returned from a week in Scotland again with no problems. The only issue I would say is that the unit is rather heavy to man-handle on grass, so much so that we are now looking at the possiblity of a 'motor mover' to assist us! The unit is stable on the road, I tow with a Vauxhall Signum 2.0 Diesel, we keep the weight as low as possible and get good fuel economy. Friends we have met up with are all impressed by the level of kit and build of the unit, and it is exceptional value for money. Regards, Ian G

Guest Martin T
Thank you For the time you have taken to reply. we are going to the dealers on Friday to order our van. Martin

Guest GREENIT
Martin good luck I am sure you will be pleased with it. You may have to wait some time for it though there is I am told quite a waiting time, we ordered ours last July and got it in October! regards Ian

Archived