Loads of stuff for sale!!!!

Mel B

I've been having a clear out of the garage, workshop etc, of stuff that we bought for the motorhome/camper but aren't likely to use now that we've downsized so it's going up for sale along with some other bits and pieces!

As there's quite a bit of it I've done a website with it all listed as I don't think Warners would like to me to totally clog up the classifieds with it all!!!!

Mel's stuff for sale

I'll be putting it up for sale on Ebay, in the local paper, and other free-ad sites at some point but thought I'd see if anyone is interested in some of the bits before I do so, so if there's anything of interest get in touch via this site by PM or via my email address at:

piggywiz@gmail.com

As we're going to the Peterborough show I can take stuff with me if necessary.

Mel

Guest pelmetman

Blimey you weren't kidding Mel 8-)...............

Can the Cadac be connected to a standard gas bottle with a regulator? (?)..............

Not that I'm aware of, however you can get a converter so that you can use the cheaper dumpy pierceable cylinders instead of the screw ones, you can also get one to convert the really cheap 'aerosol' type cylinders to a screw type too.

Guest pelmetman
Mel B - 2014-04-15 10:39 PM

Not that I'm aware of, however you can get a converter so that you can use the cheaper dumpy pierceable cylinders instead of the screw ones, you can also get one to convert the really cheap 'aerosol' type cylinders to a screw type too.

Thanks for the info Mel....... I'm looking for something I can pigtail into our existing system ;-)..................

Archived