Phantom Tracker Systems

syresham

Phantom Tracker Systems seem a great idea and they probably are until they go wrong. Mine came installed with my Lunar caravan but if you are thinking of buying you should be aware of the following. At first it was fine and I got calls when I accidentally set off the alarm or when the battery went dangerously low. But recently nothing and when I tested it, no call at all from Phantom to show they had seen the alarm and yet when we did the same with a friends van, they got the call.

I telephoned phantom as my subscription was due and they were not interested. Without any testing they stated it was Lunar’s fault for fitting it, offered no advice on how it could be rectified and when I pointed out that my £100 was due but there was no point in paying if it was not working, were completely disinterested in finding anyway of satisfying my complaint and securing my money. An email complaining about this call was answered and they agreed with my comments about the service and promised to listen to the call and take action. Since then nothing. A further email requesting advice on what was happening was also ignored.

It is not a cheap product and so if you are thinking of buying bear this in mind as their after sales service is non-existant. I also wonder how much longer they can stay in business with this attitude towards their customers.

Bizarrely I had a call from Phantom today asking why I had not renewed. Stated it wasn't working. She said did you not get a call yesterday as your van is showing a power down (I had taken the battery off). I said no, so this proves it is working on the van but your systems aren't working to tell me any alarms. Oh she said so you don't want to renew. I said not while it is not working. Ok she said and rang off. Absolutely not interested in my money or correcting the fault. As I said amazing they are still in business!

Bizarrely I had a call from Phantom today asking why I had not renewed. Stated it wasn't working. She said did you not get a call yesterday as your van is showing a power down (I had taken the battery off). I said no, so this proves it is working on the van but your systems aren't working to tell me any alarms. Oh she said so you don't want to renew. I said not while it is not working. Ok she said and rang off. Absolutely not interested in my money or correcting the fault. As I said amazing they are still in business!

Archived