Powr Products

Guest Andy

Hi Everyone, I have just purchased a secondhand powrtouch mover. It's not even 12 months old. I have enquired about getting the guarantee transferred over into my name (as they come with 5 years) and the cost is a disgrace. They want £100 for this. I also asked for a price for a fitter to install it and they want £150 for that but had i bought it from them it would only have been £75. Sorry but I think when people buy these things brand new they should not have to pay a grate deal for it to be installed at the prices they charge. I don't rate powrproducts after sales. Am i the only person to think that these people only care about money and disregard customer satisfaction.

• 3 months later...
Guest Harry
Hi andy. I bought a power mover from them at the recent caravan show February 2005 paid £500 deposit sat back and waited.eventually it arrived a little late but intact.the fitter arrived a few days later and I left him to it popped back out to him about 20 mins later to see how he was doing his words were "cant fit it mate youve got a non standard van ( my van is a twin axle ABI northstar 1997)after a long discussion I have had to return it and wait for my money back. As they advertise to fit all caravans including non standard I am a little put out at their blase' attitude and feel that if they design a product it should do what it says on the packet. Have now got to shop around to see if I have got a non standard van Good job they dont make tow bars!!

Archived