Truma Mover Lost Remote

Guest darrenshepherd3

Guest darrenshepherd3
Hi does anyone know if its possible to replace lost remote handsets for the Truma Movers. I went and left mine on the rear of my shogun and belive it or not it wasn't there when I got home!! Any help on where they can be bought from aand at what price would be most helpfull, many thanks, Darren.

Guest smith21
Hi Darren, I don't know about Truma handsets but certainly Powrwheel supplied me with a new one for my Powrtouch mover. The cost was approx. £70.00. I now keep mine in a small bag hung around my neck since leaving my handset on the A-Frame and discovering it missing when I completed my journey. Why don't you try the dealer who fitted the mover for you or contact Truma direct? Hope this helps Vaughan

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shiraz
I have a Powrtouch Mover and I asked the fitter when he fitted the mover what was the security element fitted to the mover He said and I Quote " make sure you have the handset stored in a secure place ( not in the van) if you need a new one you can only aquire one from powrwheel who have your order details numbers etc. I would also consider it wise not to purchase a S/H unit if it is not complete (inc. handset) IMHO

• 3 weeks later...
Guest darrenshepherd3
Many thanks for replys. I phoned Truma who don't deal with the public directly, so they put me in touch with a mail order company just down the road from them. The unit cost £52.05 which included VAT and delivery. I shall now make sure I never let this 1 leave my sight!!!! Darren.

Archived