euro van pull out sides

superman777

Brought a great van from the STT group ok its heavy 3 1/2 tons!! yep had to change my car but Herbie from the STT group said my car would be fine a kia 2.0 diesel. my mistake I didn't check just excited to get this caravan. The sides come out and its enormous, so after being sold the heaviest caravan at £16000 I was still happy even though I had to buy a new car. Upon arrival of my new purchase I noticed that when looking around there were parts missing and things that were promised were not on the van BIG Mistake I still paid Herbie the full price. And off he went into the sunset with my money telling me not to worry as he will get all the parts to me ye right. 6 months of emails and phone calls and no sign of my parts that I have paid for with my hard earned cash.

So bottom line do not trust what these guys say don't pay until all parts are in your van and don't make my mistake as the after sales are appalling.

Ps I have been more than fair in waiting so now I have to resort to righting reviews so no one else makes my mistake and trusts HERBIE.

Archived