help with buying caravan

Guest david noon

Guest david noon
I am looking to buy my familys first caravan. 4/5 berth, budget between £2500-£3500. would like shower/toilet,oven hot water and heater. not a clue where to start. I drive a BMW 318i 1996 unsure about towing. also will need all extra ie gas awnings as i have no equipment at all please any help would be great in what to look for when buying,makes models and towing weight. advice on to buy private or dealer, private seem to include extras like awnings etc please help

• 2 months later...
Guest steven hill
Static Caravan 38/12 BK Lulworth (FOR SALE)(1) Top of the range static Caravan for sale. Location: Clacton, st osyth, point clear. Haven holiday site of the year. 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Free standing furniture Top class kitchen Mock tile roof 18 months old First to see will buy Only asking £23500

• 3 months later...
Guest steve bingley
Hi, Interested in your caravan as advertised, is it still available for sale and is it sited at the Orchards, point clear. Do you have any photos available for us to have a look at. Many thanks Steve

Guest steve bingley
Hi, Interested in your caravan as advertised, is it still available for sale and is it sited at the Orchards, point clear. Do you have any photos available for us to have a look at. Many thanks Steve

Archived