You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  Caravans -> Towing Chat
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
Dometic fridge
AuthorMessage
userMc1
Posted: 18 August 2014 10:14 PM
Subject: Dometic fridge

Just joined

Hi I have a dometic rm 7371 L in my 2007 caravan I have a problem with the fridge on gas you turn the knob it clicks then lights and stops clicking but then the light starts flashing the flame doesn't go out but the light flashes all the time after about an hour it starts clicking light s then the flashing starts again any answers would be very welcome as I can find no dust anywhere inside the vent the caravan is also level thanks in advance
usermartingus
Posted: 22 September 2014 7:24 AM
Subject: RE: Dometic fridge

Just joined

Maybe you need to replace it. It is dangerous for you to operate such defective fridge. However, there are some groups of companies that numerous individuals have been waiting for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to get under control. Perhaps the leading one would be debt collection agencies, which have been released numerous guidelines by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
userkelly58
Posted: 26 October 2014 5:24 PM
Subject: RE: Dometic fridge

Forum master

Sounds like the Thermo Coupling or the burner unit or even the gas valve . Fridge burner lights up heats the Thermo Coupling which sends an electric current to the gasĀ valve which opens to allow the gas flow.
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator