You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  Caravans -> Towing Chat
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
Nissan Navarra - WARNING
AuthorMessage
userFifthwheel
Posted: 13 March 2009 12:18 PM
Subject: Nissan Navarra - WARNING

Just joined

My Navarra is now in the local Portugese dealer with the second outbreak of clutch problems! The Spanish dealer denied it was a warranty issue and cost me £1200!! The Portugese guy was more honest but after less than 3000 miles could hardly do otherwise.
So my advice for anyone wanting a fifthwheel towcar is avoid the manual Navarra and get an automatic which does not have this problem.
userDerek Uzzell
Posted: 13 March 2009 6:43 PM
Subject: RE: Nissan Navarra - WARNING

Based on Internet comments this seems to be a well-recognised problem with Navaras. Nissan's response gets plenty of criticism too. As an example see:

http://www.4x4web.co.uk/forum/messages/12552.html
userjennifer bingley
Posted: 26 July 2009 7:04 PM

Just joined

My husband and I are considering setting off with a fifth wheeler and probably a Navarra.
I would live to be in contact with someone who has done this and hopefully has priorly had a motorhome to compare.
Regards Jennifer
userGIBLA53
Posted: 17 January 2010 4:40 PM

Just joined

Probably completely historic by now but have owned 3 motorhomes now a 5th wheeler towed by a Nissan Navara . If you want any advice contact me
usertrooper
Posted: 21 January 2010 7:13 PM

A posting machine

Just a thought, Have owned 4 ISUZUs over a few years, never had a single major fault, Just sold my last one, done nearly 100,000 miles,
had 1 battery alternator and rear exhaust, bril make.
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator