You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  Caravans -> Towing Chat
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
Nissan Qashqai+2 2.0 dci N-Tec
AuthorMessage
userparki77
Posted: 12 April 2012 12:13 PM
Subject: Nissan Qashqai+2 2.0 dci N-Tec

Just joined

Hi,

I have a 2005 C-Max 2.0 TDI and think it sits to low when hitched up. I was looking at getting a Qashqai+2 2.0 dci N-tec but can't seem to find any towing reviews. I know from the towcar.com website it's an 85% tow match where as the C-Max is a 89% match. Can anyone give me any advice on the car or more how the car tows?

Many Thanks
userAlphonsoDeLard
Posted: 9 May 2012 4:56 PM
Subject: RE: Nissan Qashqai+2 2.0 dci N-Tec

Having a look around

parki77 - 2012-04-12 12:13 PM

Hi,

I have a 2005 C-Max 2.0 TDI and think it sits to low when hitched up. I was looking at getting a Qashqai+2 2.0 dci N-tec but can't seem to find any towing reviews. I know from the towcar.com website it's an 85% tow match where as the C-Max is a 89% match. Can anyone give me any advice on the car or more how the car tows?

Many Thanks

Bumping this as I'm interested in the replies (as a CMax owner looking at Qashqai's also)
usermahargon
Posted: 31 May 2012 6:07 PM
Subject: RE: Nissan Qashqai+2 2.0 dci N-Tec

Just joined

I have a Tecna 4wd 2.0dci Auto QQ which is excellent for towing. With 4wd which I leave in Auto most of the time.
I have used with no problem even in deepest winter conditions. It has good torque at the bottom end and great roadholding.
Only negative is tyre wear is a bit high but no more than the norm on any 4wd with an auto box.
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator