Caravan theft and damage

BenH

• 4 months later...

Hi to you all out there. Yes,I recently discovered that some "Low-Life" had remove my nearside rear lighting cluster and replaced it with a damaged (albeit Cellotaped)  offside one. This is apparently not uncommon with the lighting cluster that is fitted to our 2001 Elddis Crusader SuperSirocco.

The task is made very simple by the ability to undo 4 screws,unclip the rear mounted lighting bar/strip and clip it into the damaged one. Job done all in the space of 3 or 4 minutes.

I am not sure where the offence took place as I had just recently changed storage location from Rainford,Lancashire to Lynemouth,Northumberland with two stops on-route.

I was born & brought up in Liverpool in the late 40's/early 50's and a commonly used expresion for venting anger at such plebs was that I hoped that their testicles turned square,got infected and festered in the corners.

Anyone working in an A&E that comes into contact with an individual suffering with such discomfort is asked to make contact ASAP and a small reward (the testicles in a jar) will be awarded.

Archived