'Guided by Science'

John52

John52 - 2020-04-24 7:27 PM

So when BoJo says he is being 'guided by science' he is being guided by his spin doctor - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/24/revealed-dominic-cummings-on-secret-scientific-advisory-group-for-covid-19

Of course he is. Our very lives and the future of Britain are now in the hands of a proper bona fide Bond Villain. At least I Can sleep at night, I never voted for them. Actually, come to think of it, nobody voted for Cummings but this is what you get when you elect a gone rogue Tory party.

Well Cummings got BoJo elected, which got the Tory party elected.

Seems to have made both of them unsackable - despite the mess they have made of the Covid 19 response. Starting with all the advantages of being surrounded by water and having the most notice, but heading for the most economic damage and the most deaths - when you include those the official figures ignore.

Like George Osborne was unsackable as long as Cameron was PM because he successfully organised Cameron's party leadership campaign :-S

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-04-25 10:40 AM

Seems to have made both of them unsackable - despite the mess they have made of the Covid 19 response. Starting with all the advantages of being surrounded by water and having the most notice, but heading for the most economic damage and the most deaths - when you include those the official figures ignore.

Like George Osborne was unsackable as long as Cameron was PM because he successfully organised Cameron's party leadership campaign :-S

Oooooh how bitter you Losers are :D .........

Better not bite your tongues ;-) .......

There's no antidote for Loser bile 8-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-04-25 11:18 AM

Better not bite your tongue ;-) .......

There's no antidote to Loser bile 8-) ........

Loser?

So what have I lost that you haven't *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-04-25 11:19 AM

Loser?

A balanced view for a start ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-04-25 11:26 AM

Loser?

Yeah because you have such a balanced view Dave. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-04-25 1:08 PM

pelmetman - 2020-04-25 11:26 AM

Loser?

Yeah because you have such a balanced view Dave. *-)

My balance is tilted in the RIGHT direction :D ..........

The editor of the Lancet said Cummings’ attendance of Sage meetings would call into question the independent scientific advice that it is mandated to provide.

“If it is true that Dominic Cummings attended meetings of Sage, then the government led by Boris Johnson has utterly corrupted independent scientific advice,” Richard Horton tweeted.

“But I’m afraid to say that the scientists who sit on Sage have allowed themselves to be corrupted”, including the chief scientific officer and chief medical officer.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/25/bar-dominic-cummings-from-sage-coronavirus-meetings-labour-urges

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-04-25 5:09 PM

The editor of the Lancet said Cummings’ attendance of Sage meetings would call into question the independent scientific advice that it is mandated to provide.

“If it is true that Dominic Cummings attended meetings of Sage, then the government led by Boris Johnson has utterly corrupted independent scientific advice,” Richard Horton tweeted.

“But I’m afraid to say that the scientists who sit on Sage have allowed themselves to be corrupted”, including the chief scientific officer and chief medical officer.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/25/bar-dominic-cummings-from-sage-coronavirus-meetings-labour-urges

My expert input was Currupted by Cummings.......said the expert who lost the toss :D .......

pelmetman - 2020-04-25 5:32 PM

My expert input was Currupted by Cummings.......said the expert who lost the toss :D .......

So who advised the Government to wait till the virus took hold before they started the lockdown *-)

(or even ordered the equipment)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-04-25 6:01 PM

pelmetman - 2020-04-25 5:32 PM

So who advised the Government to wait till the virus took hold before they started the lockdown *-)

(or even ordered the equipment)

So what *-) .......

I'm starting to feel sorry for you bitter and twisted Losers 8-) ........

You're gonna have a hell of a year being missrable if you end up being unlucky >:-) .....

I'm gonna enjoy every minute......just in case I'm unlucky B-) ......

It's a two mini pork pie night tonight :-> .......

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-04-25 7:19 PM

Actually not guided by science, no real reason for the two meter rule admitted.

https://apple.news/A-uLqZCfXROC-AyVyHYYNaA

According to a scientist ;-) ......

Makes sense to me to avoid folk who you don't know if they're contaminated or not :-| ......

We are currently in NBCD state 1 :D ........

It took half an hour to wash and put away our shopping delivery from the porch ;-) .......

Well we have nothing else to do (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

pelmetman - 2020-04-25 7:27 PM

jumpstart - 2020-04-25 7:19 PM

Actually not guided by science, no real reason for the two meter rule admitted.

https://apple.news/A-uLqZCfXROC-AyVyHYYNaA

According to a scientist ;-) ......

Makes sense to me to avoid folk who you don't know if they're contaminated or not :-| ......

We are currently in NBCD state 1 :D ........

It took half an hour to wash and put away our shopping delivery from the porch ;-) .......

Well we have nothing else to do (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

Well what a waste of time ...just stick it in the sunshine and WIZ ....it’s all clear.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-04-25 9:29 PM

pelmetman - 2020-04-25 6:20 PM

you bitter and twisted Losers 8-) ........

I've asked you countless times what I've lost and you haven't

Have you thought of anything yet *-)

You have obviously lost the plot (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

Just sayin ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-04-25 9:54 PM

Just sayin ;-) ........

FFS Grow Up

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-04-25 10:04 PM

Just sayin ;-) ........

FFS Grow Up

Why? ;-) ......

Just askin (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2020-04-25 10:07 PM

Just sayin ;-) ........

FFS Grow Up

Why? ;-) ......

I'll try again *-)

Have you thought of anything I have lost that you have not *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-04-26 10:43 AM

pelmetman - 2020-04-25 10:07 PM

Just sayin ;-) ........

FFS Grow Up

Why? ;-) ......

I'll try again *-)

Have you thought of anything I have lost that you have not *-)

The plot (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

I've given up on the Downing Street Press Briefings, as you find out more from the foreign media

Bloomberg reports, contrary to official denials, that Cummings DOES interfere in SAGE;

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-28/top-aide-to-u-k-s-johnson-pushed-scientists-to-back-lockdown

(Apparently this input came after he changed his mind about the lockdown , but since the meetings are shrouded in secrecy, who knows?)

Archived