'ere Barry

Violet1956

I consider you a kindred spirit but am most distressed by your pejorative reference to "a timeshare in Scunthorpe" on Fruitcakes. I kind of have one, as that's where I come from originally

I was thinking of joining that esteemed forum if only to support you in what appears to be a sea of Brexiteers but you have blotted your copybook. ;-)

If you say Three Hail Marys I might be willing grant you absolution.

Jeeezas!!! Im getting it in the neck left right and centre today for what I said on "other forums". I was pretty sure nobody on there was from Scunthorpe when I said that but forgot that we have a lot of guests. (lol)

Maybe I should have used Darlington as an example instead which is my home town to play safe but to be fair its actually a nice town (As I am sure Scunthorpe is). I feel almost famous. :D Actually no! I should have used Gateshead as that would have incurred the wrath of 747 which would have been funny.

I reckon Ill probably have to leave the country soon. Im gonna get whacked at this rate. Ive always fancied Provence anyway.

747 - 2019-04-05 7:22 PM

You have 10 minutes start. >:-)

Im fooked then as I cant stand up let alone walk or run at the moment. We are heavily defended here though by vicious half blind tweedy twit old ladies with 12 bores. They will take one look at you and assume your a poacher ruffian type and that will be the end of you!

Archived