You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  General Chat -> Chatterbox
Jump to page : FirstPrevious 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Format:  Go
21st century UK?
AuthorMessage
userBulletguy
Posted: 1 January 2019 3:04 PM
Subject: RE: 21st century UK?

Legendary contributor

pelmetman - 2019-01-01 9:28 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-31 2:17 PM

pelmetman - 2018-12-31 8:50 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-31 1:23 AM

pelmetman - 2018-12-30 10:00 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-30 9:46 PM

pelmetman - 2018-12-30 8:07 PM

Brian Kirby - 2018-12-30 10:22 AM

What you're really complaining about is the concept of reasonableness. Your remedy implies keeping them all out, so that no-one who might later turn criminal could be allowed entry. That would be unreasonable, because the only way to completely eliminate criminality is to completely eliminate people, meaning both you and I, and even Veronica, would have to go on the pyre.

Nope ........What I'm complaining about is the unreasonable concept that we should be allowed to let in the dross of Europe ..........

If the EU confiscated the passports of all those who have committed serious crime........then I might be inclined to think they're putting common sense before allowing their scum to travel so they can rob, rape and murder us common folk .......

But that ain't going to happen.....because you ideological folk put your common sense on the pyre 40 years ago ...........

What a load of guff. Instead of making selective quotes editing out the bits not quite fitting in with your agenda, why don't you post in full context?

However i've no idea why you're now suddenly so concerned about EU regulations. Ironic that you want to use them to facilitate your own falsely claiming a Spanish 'residential' address, the illegalities of which will eventually catch up on you. You'd gain some credibility and a little more respect if you began practising what you preach rather than the double standards you hold.

I don't need any lessons about practicing what I preach from our resident defender of perverts ..........

That's twice i've seen you posting this libellous allegation without one shred of evidence. I suggest you retract it.

If you agree that the Rochdale perverts should be deported ...........

Then I'll retract my assertion .......

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/26/sajid-javid-defends-deportation-of-grooming-gang-members

So where do you stand then Bullet.........with Sajid Javid or against him????? ........

ie........Prove that my assertion is wrong.......then I'll retract it .........

Sorry Dave but i'm not here to barter with you. You overstepped the mark and made a very serious defamatory allegation on a public forum which i asked you to retract. That you believe you can strike some kind of 'deal' using the above to deflect and hope to wriggle your way out of a simple retraction (which would have enabled you to move on), is gross beyond belief.

It's only defamatory if I'm wrong ..........

You could quite easily prove me wrong..........you chose not to.........so I see no reason to change my assumption ........

It's defamatory......period, and you knew it was. The onus of proof isn't on me...it's for you to prove. It's called due process, something you appear to have complete contempt and disrespect for. You cannot make unfounded allegations of that nature without evidence, and you have none. That you then attempt to wriggle your way out of a simple retraction by turning the matter into some kind of bartering over an off topic subject, tells everyone on the forum the type of person you are.
userpelmetman
Posted: 1 January 2019 4:58 PM
Subject: RE: 21st century UK?

Walks with the gods

Bulletguy - 2019-01-01 3:04 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-01 9:28 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-31 2:17 PM

pelmetman - 2018-12-31 8:50 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-31 1:23 AM

pelmetman - 2018-12-30 10:00 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-30 9:46 PM

pelmetman - 2018-12-30 8:07 PM

Brian Kirby - 2018-12-30 10:22 AM

What you're really complaining about is the concept of reasonableness. Your remedy implies keeping them all out, so that no-one who might later turn criminal could be allowed entry. That would be unreasonable, because the only way to completely eliminate criminality is to completely eliminate people, meaning both you and I, and even Veronica, would have to go on the pyre.

Nope ........What I'm complaining about is the unreasonable concept that we should be allowed to let in the dross of Europe ..........

If the EU confiscated the passports of all those who have committed serious crime........then I might be inclined to think they're putting common sense before allowing their scum to travel so they can rob, rape and murder us common folk .......

But that ain't going to happen.....because you ideological folk put your common sense on the pyre 40 years ago ...........

What a load of guff. Instead of making selective quotes editing out the bits not quite fitting in with your agenda, why don't you post in full context?

However i've no idea why you're now suddenly so concerned about EU regulations. Ironic that you want to use them to facilitate your own falsely claiming a Spanish 'residential' address, the illegalities of which will eventually catch up on you. You'd gain some credibility and a little more respect if you began practising what you preach rather than the double standards you hold.

I don't need any lessons about practicing what I preach from our resident defender of perverts ..........

That's twice i've seen you posting this libellous allegation without one shred of evidence. I suggest you retract it.

If you agree that the Rochdale perverts should be deported ...........

Then I'll retract my assertion .......

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/26/sajid-javid-defends-deportation-of-grooming-gang-members

So where do you stand then Bullet.........with Sajid Javid or against him????? ........

ie........Prove that my assertion is wrong.......then I'll retract it .........

Sorry Dave but i'm not here to barter with you. You overstepped the mark and made a very serious defamatory allegation on a public forum which i asked you to retract. That you believe you can strike some kind of 'deal' using the above to deflect and hope to wriggle your way out of a simple retraction (which would have enabled you to move on), is gross beyond belief.

It's only defamatory if I'm wrong ..........

You could quite easily prove me wrong..........you chose not to.........so I see no reason to change my assumption ........

It's defamatory......period, and you knew it was. The onus of proof isn't on me...it's for you to prove. It's called due process, something you appear to have complete contempt and disrespect for. You cannot make unfounded allegations of that nature without evidence, and you have none. That you then attempt to wriggle your way out of a simple retraction by turning the matter into some kind of bartering over an off topic subject, tells everyone on the forum the type of person you are.

Foxtrot Oscar ........

Jump to page : FirstPrevious 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator