A Frame 3

Guest Jen's Grumpy Git

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jen's Grumpy Git

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but it would seem that as individuals we are deprived of that.

You just had to reply. Just proved my point. :D

Guest JudgeMental

I replied because of your stupid post and your tendency to treat the forum as your own personal playground. Why don't you try and engage your brain for a change before posting utter nonsense.

Guest JudgeMental
Jen's Grumpy Git - 2007-09-28 5:36 PM

Why is it some people will challenge others at the use of a keyboard, be careful what you say.

Is that a threat? Then why don't you stand up and be plain,

But no, it’s what you do veiled threat and innuendo

You seriously have a problem don't you !

When someone gets the better of you, you then resort to threats .

I can assure you Judge is anything but little but in your tiny mind I think everything must be little.

Why don't you run along and play big boy !

Go find some friends that dont make you feel grumpy failing that get some PROZAC

:D

Guest Jen's Grumpy Git

If you think I,m going to let some little pr%^k tell me to engage my brain without resorting to a reply then you are justifying my thoughts of your stupidity, even though no one asked for your input and whilst I,m on the subject isn't Prozac something that you old people take?

Guest JudgeMental

would rather you stay out of this Michele...

Or this mental midget will be encouraged with more hateful misogynistic rubbish. I seem to remember that he particularly likes attacking the good ladies of this forum? and was he not supposed to make an appearance at York for the meet to confront you all? lol

Me stupid? from the man who says he has 20 years motorhome experience and the considers a camper with an overhang as long as a bus with a weak axle & a bathroom perched on the back - and then wonders why its not a popular model!lol

Me stupid? - and then he decides its a great idea to stick a car on the back as well....

Carry on embarrassing yourself and exposing what a small minded and no nothing individual you are

Guest Jen's Grumpy Git

So who put you in charge of policing this thread ?

Butt out junior.

Name calling is very very infantile (that means childish) but it was reasonably clever of you to make Grumpy s**t out of Grumpy Git but I rather suspect that you have some help with that one!

So have you figured out the anagram signature yet ? If the cap fits.

Sorry to disappoint JGG but I've actually got a life so don't need to wade through trying to decipher your 'signatures' especailly since the last time I enquired about one I was impolitely told to go "forth and multiply" by you (obviously not put quite as eloquently by you!).

Peter, Judge, please don't keep picking on this poor soul, he obviously has enough trouble coping with us females, you lads joining in means he ain't got a chance (even though if people squint a little, Judge, your long hair could mean you are mistaken for the fairer sex). :$ :D (lol)

This is good stuff!!!

Come on boys, crank it up............there's lots more mileage in the "I can demene myself yet further in the eyes of all adult readers and be even more infantile in the name-calling stakes than you can" contest.

Round two, "Ding Ding"......................

Guest Jen's Grumpy Git

I apparently have trouble coping with females?? Are you serious, ?

"especailly.........??

Learn to spell first, then I might take you seriously.

Oh Bruce sometimes people have to be told !

Its that Simple really this guy has been nothing but rude to alot of the old timers on here he even told Mel E to basically get off his own thread .

That is darn right discusting he needs some manners.

He needs to learn to reel his neck in an apologise to people .

Still it takes a man to say sorry

Jen's Grumpy Git - 2007-09-28 10:32 PM

How's that one BGD ??

Tom, it was simply fantastic, on several counts:

1. Your post added absolutely nothing positive whatever to the subject under debate.

2. I loved the massive and entertaining scale of your unintentional irony in criticising the other poster's spelling whilst at the same time blithely ignoring the most basic rules of English grammer yourself.

3. Your novel use of multiple incorrect punctuation was a real joy to behold.

In conclusion I would humbly suggest that it really was a star post, even by the standards that it would appear most other members have come to expect from you.

In conclusion Sir, your ability to repeatedly shoot yourself in the foot appears unequalled in this forum.

Well done that man!!

:-D

JGG. Don't bite off more than you can chew my friend. If you think you are anybodys intellectual superior on here you have delusions of grandeur. Michele may have some trouble with spelling at times, but she would be the first to admit it. That doesn't mean she is stupid. So stop being a bully and grow up.

Guest Jen's Grumpy Git

BGD,

Sir, punctuation and grammar was never an issue within my critiscism to posts relevant, past or present and find it equally surprising to yet again comment on the same issues.

It is blatantly obvious that we have within our midst mind readers, and more unbelievably those of you who can magically find words and phrases that never existed, what an amazing bunch of old timers you really are.

Archived