A PLEA TO MODERATORS ...

Birdbrain

Or anyone with a shred of decency that helps run this site ... During the last week or so I have had to endure a relentless bullying and trolling campaign on thread after thread aimed at me by Stuart simply because I dared to disagree with the majority on here about POTUS Trump ... Then this week I had another member CurtainRaiser who previously went under the name FastPat before he was banned from here for a terrorist related argument openly suggesting he'd like to blow me up ... Now I dont know wether he was joking or not, I dont know him so I couldn't possibly know, I do know you'd have to be very disturbed to make such a joke and I do note hes made another remark since about using semtex ... Now today Brian Kirby in his wisdom and baring in mind the threat by CurtainRaiser has thought it acceptable to post details about my home address on a public forum, a forum that is quite literally open to millions of people ... Now I also note that since Brian Kirkby today gave out my details CutrainRaiser has suggested on another thread something about perverts living next to schools, I live next to a school ... I ask the moderator or moderators to please step in today and remove the thread where Brian Kirby has found it necessary to give out my personal details ... I would also appreciate some form of action taken against those involved ... If I dont get any joy I shall try, I dont know how much success I will have in contacting Warners directly to put an end to this disgusting episode

colin - 2021-01-21 3:38 PM

I think the moderators gave up on this section years ago, and who could blame them.

He knows who the moderator is Colin. Due to allegations he's made against me on this forum, I told him to either post up the evidence or put the matter to moderation. He refuses to do either....so that should tell you 1) he cannot evidence the allegation he made and 2) he's on this forum for no other purpose than to provoke trouble.

Birdbrain - 2021-01-21 3:21 PM

Or anyone with a shred of decency that helps run this site ... During the last week or so I have had to endure a relentless bullying and trolling campaign on thread after thread aimed at me by Stuart simply because I dared to disagree with the majority on here about POTUS Trump ... Then this week I had another member CurtainRaiser who previously went under the name FastPat before he was banned from here for a terrorist related argument openly suggesting he'd like to blow me up ... Now I dont know wether he was joking or not, I dont know him so I couldn't possibly know, I do know you'd have to be very disturbed to make such a joke and I do note hes made another remark since about using semtex ... Now today Brian Kirby in his wisdom and baring in mind the threat by CurtainRaiser has thought it acceptable to post details about my home address on a public forum, a forum that is quite literally open to millions of people ... Now I also note that since Brian Kirkby today gave out my details CutrainRaiser has suggested on another thread something about perverts living next to schools, I live next to a school ... I ask the moderator or moderators to please step in today and remove the thread where Brian Kirby has found it necessary to give out my personal details ... I would also appreciate some form of action taken against those involved ... If I dont get any joy I shall try, I dont know how much success I will have in contacting Warners directly to put an end to this disgusting episode

download.jpg.a286653371152a9bb7f3193a9e21a4d4.jpg

Guest pelmetman

I dunno know why you are still wasting your time messing with the CB LOSER swamp people? 8-) .........

I moved on 21 days ago.......and my Sunlit uplands get brighter everyday B-) .........

Leave the Feckers to Rot in their own hateful bile is my advice >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2021-01-21 5:31 PM

I dunno know why you are still wasting your time messing with the CB LOSER swamp people? 8-) .........

I moved on 21 days ago.......and my Sunlit uplands get brighter everyday B-) .........

Leave the Feckers to Rot in their own hateful bile is my advice >:-) ........

I thought you'd passed away pelmetman, obviously you havnt moved on. ( Passed away that is. )

jumpstart - 2021-01-21 4:34 PM

Oh God...not you again.

Oh I hope so.

Let's be honest he ran away as he didn't want to stick around to have some folk tell him "I told you so".

Well I'm pleased he's obviously now come back to admit to the error of his ways.

There is already a thread running pelmethead so we don't have to start repeating ourselves.

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/What-Time-Will-The-/57222/

Whoever the idiot is thats just rung my home number, which I presume they have found after Brian Kirby thought it was acceptable to give out my details can I just say that if you believe swearing and throwing insults down the phone and saying things about my home is OK in your world then you are indeed very touched

jumpstart - 2021-01-21 5:45 PM

Throwing insults.....mmmmm ...now who on here does that ,i wonder.

Oh the tears........of laughter.

I doubt if anyone has rung him, dont forget Brian has demonstrated today what a compulsive liar Antony is. These days it's very easy to get a source for any nuisance calls so if its genuine and he reports it plod will be knocking on someone's door very quickly.

As requested I shall draw the attention of the forum Administrator to your complaint.

I’ve previously discussed with the Administrator the original purpose of the Chatterbox forum and what it has become. The rationale of allowing Chatterbox to continue in its present essentially unmoderated form apparently is that Chatterbox can act as a safety-valve where views (however extreme and/or unpleasant) that are unconnected with any of the other forums can be discussed, thus allowing the other forums to remain largely on track and useful.

I’m well aware that some Chatterbox protagonists have been ‘banned' in the past or are revenants (an animated corpse revived from death to haunt the living) but - as a moderator - I can’t do much about this.

If I had Administor privileges I’d remove the Chatterbox forum, revise the Out&AboutLive forum’s acceptable terms of use and, if the current Chatterbox type of stuff then started to appear on the other forums, delete the offenders’ accounts. (I have sufficient privileges to render the Chatterbox forum unusable, but doing that is not in my moderator's remit.)

(I’ve frozen this thread.)

Archived