A QC explains THE LAW

Bulletguy

jumpstart - 2019-09-30 3:08 PM

Law is that funny thing...made up by people, altered by people ,interpreted in many different ways,and if we don’t like it can be removed.

Any law that can be interpreted " in many different ways " is not a very well thought out law - so should be amended or replaced with something better.

:-|

malc d - 2019-09-30 4:15 PM

jumpstart - 2019-09-30 3:08 PM

Law is that funny thing...made up by people, altered by people ,interpreted in many different ways,and if we don’t like it can be removed.

Any law that can be interpreted " in many different ways " is not a very well thought out law - so should be amended or replaced with something better.

:-|

Bozos choice is crystal clear....either obey the law or be sacked. At this rate he's going to die in that ditch a lot sooner than he thought! (lol)

John52 - 2019-09-30 6:14 PM

But can BoJo ask them for an extension in such as way they say no - would they want him in the EU putting a spanner in the works >:-)

The EU parliament already voted to agree to an extension should we request one.

https://www.euronews.com/2019/09/18/watch-live-juncker-and-barnier-address-eu-parliament-on-brexit-as-meps-vote-on-article-50

It gives me such a warm glow to know that it is so easy for Blutoguy to have his daily outrage thread on this forum. It's a public service I suppose because we can support him ... sort of Care in the Community for the less well balanced. ;-)

Bulletguy - 2019-09-30 8:34 PM

John52 - 2019-09-30 6:14 PM

But can BoJo ask them for an extension in such as way they say no - would they want him in the EU putting a spanner in the works >:-)

The EU parliament already voted to agree to an extension should we request one.

https://www.euronews.com/2019/09/18/watch-live-juncker-and-barnier-address-eu-parliament-on-brexit-as-meps-vote-on-article-50

Ah I'd missed that Thanks

747 - 2019-09-30 11:47 PM

It gives me such a warm glow to know that it is so easy for Blutoguy to have his daily outrage thread on this forum. It's a public service I suppose because we can support him ... sort of Care in the Community for the less well balanced. ;-)

This is important. We are trying to have a serious discussion here.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-10-01 6:10 AM

747 - 2019-09-30 11:47 PM

This is important. We are trying to have a serious discussion here.

Hahahahahahaha! .......A Loser Bitchfest is not a serious discussion (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Archived