A good day to bury bad news

Fast Pat

antony1969 - 2019-03-30 7:06 AM

Gosh ... They join Remoaners like The Liberals , Britain Stronger in Europe , Best for our Future , Unison , GMB and The Labour Party who were handed a record fine for dodgy donations reporting ... Gosh ... So much bad news

More of your lies.

Labour party fine £12,500 for failing to submit quarterly returns on time. Vote Leave fined £61,000 and reported to police, Leave.eu fined over £70,000.

Guest pelmetman

Gosh ... They join Remoaners like The Liberals , Britain Stronger in Europe , Best for our Future , Unison , GMB and The Labour Party who were handed a record fine for dodgy donations reporting ... Gosh ... So much bad news

Looks like Farty Pants is digging another hypocrites hole (lol) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-03-30 7:58 AM

More of your lies.

Labour party fine £12,500 for failing to submit quarterly returns on time. Vote Leave fined £61,000 and reported to police, Leave.eu fined over £70,000.

How is it a lie?..........You've just admitted Labour were fined (lol) ...........

BTW........Has Mr Banks been charged yet? ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 8:01 AM

More of your lies.

How is it a lie?..........You've just admitted Labour were fined (lol) ...........

One is a penalty charge whilst the other is an offence. Labours misdemeanour was the equivalent of someone incurring a late payment charge from a Bank for missing their CC payment deadline date, whilst Vote Leave broke electoral rules set by parliament which is a serious offence.

Grimes was the plonker who thought he was being clever taking a swipe over the Irish border issue tweeting boastfully at how easy it was to cross from Italy to Switzerland without realising he was benefiting from Europe’s open border Schengen Area and freedom of movement.

https://twitter.com/darrengrimes_/status/1110181500161609729

More of your lies.

Your not having a very good day are you Farty ... https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/news/101117/electoral-commission-imposes-record-fine-labour ... Im guessing you had a bad night with the piles and you thought you'd come on here and take it out on me ... Carry on Farty if Im your piles relief ... Anusol is available widely though ...

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 11:39 AM

More of your lies.

One is a penalty charge whilst the other is an offence. Labours misdemeanour was the equivalent of someone incurring a late payment charge from a Bank for missing their CC payment deadline date, whilst Vote Leave broke electoral rules set by parliament which is a serious offence.

How is it different? :-S .........Were they not both fined? ;-) ........

The only difference is the fine was heavier because they were Brexiteers *-) ........

Lets face it the Electoral Commission is not without Remoaner Bias .....IS IT? >:-) ......

Guest pelmetman

Grimes was the plonker who thought he was being clever taking a swipe over the Irish border issue tweeting boastfully at how easy it was to cross from Italy to Switzerland without realising he was benefiting from Europe’s open border Schengen Area and freedom of movement.

So those Russian's who were in the Benidorm Plod Shop the other day getting their NIE/Residency wont be able to enter Switzerland????? ;-) ........

No doubt they'll be stopped at the border (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 5:24 PM

More of your lies.

How is it different? :-S .........

Already been explained to you.

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 5:29 PM

So those Russian's who were in the Benidorm Plod Shop the other day getting their NIE/Residency wont be able to enter Switzerland????? ;-) ........

It seems frontal lobe (i've cut the 'big word' out as you don't understand it) issues is common among Brexiteers. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 5:37 PM

More of your lies.

It seems frontal lobe (i've cut the 'big word' out as you don't understand it) issues is common among Brexiteers. :-|

(lol) (lol) (lol) ........

It's pretty obvious that your Remoaner Brain cell cant cope with reality >:-) .......

Best PM Brian and ask him why those Russians wont be allowed into Switzerland ;-) ........

Once he tell's you........Let me know :D .........

antony1969 - 2019-03-30 12:10 PM

More of your lies.

Your not having a very good day are you Farty ... https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/news/101117/electoral-commission-imposes-record-fine-labour ... Im guessing you had a bad night with the piles and you thought you'd come on here and take it out on me ... Carry on Farty if Im your piles relief ... Anusol is available widely though ...

Piles are fine thanks, although I do worry about yours and pelmetheads preoccupation with my back passage?.

BG has already explained the difference in these record fines you're banging on about, try to keep up.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-03-30 6:48 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-30 12:10 PM

More of your lies.

Piles are fine thanks, although I do worry about yours and pelmetheads preoccupation with my back passage?.

BG has already explained the difference in these record fines you're banging on about, try to keep up.

Record fines from a Remoaner biased establishment quango who's own ability has been proved to be deficient *-) ........

BTW......Our concern for your back passage is purely because we'd hate you to lose your voice >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 6:12 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 5:37 PM

More of your lies.

(lol) (lol) (lol) ........

It's pretty obvious that your Remoaner Brain cell cant cope with reality >:-) .......

Best PM Brian and ask him why those Russians wont be allowed into Switzerland ;-) ........

Once he tell's you........Let me know :D .........

WTF are you waffling about??? :-|

Do you understand what Schengen is? And what on earth is it with you over this latest obsession with people you believe to be "Russian"? What reason do you believe they "won't be allowed into Switzerland?"

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 7:26 PM

Do you understand what Schengen is? And what on earth is it with you over this latest obsession with people you believe to be "Russian"? What reason do you believe they "won't be allowed into Switzerland?"

Yes ;-) ......

Have you not noticed that I've been proving it means feck all.......For those of us who wish to spend long term in the EU (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 7:32 PM

Yes ;-) ......

I don;t think you do....and you avoided answering the question i asked you, "what reason do you believe they "won't be allowed into Switzerland?"

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 7:36 PM

Yes ;-) ......

I don;t think you do....and you avoided answering the question i asked you, "what reason do you believe they "won't be allowed into Switzerland?"

They wont be stopped will THEY???........That's the whole point (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

Kinda pisses all over your Schengen zone crap does it not? ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 7:40 PM

Yes ;-) ......

They wont be stopped will THEY???........That's the whole point (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

Where on earth did i ever suggest that they would? :-S

You first intimated by saying, "...those Russians wont be allowed into Switzerland" which was a nonsense you persisted with.

No, i've always supported Schengen and believe UK should have embraced it too.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 7:54 PM

Yes ;-) ......

You first intimated by saying, "...those Russians wont be allowed into Switzerland" which was a nonsense you persisted with.

A deffo hint of change of tune there Bullet (lol) ........

Are you actually starting to accept reality ? 8-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 8:06 PM

Yes ;-) ......

Instead of continually writing garbled tweets of vague inane waffle, it might help if you could string a few meaningful sentences together because quite frankly i haven't a clue what the hell you're going on about and i don't think you have either. Your postings get increasingly more stupid and ridiculous every time you start drinking.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 8:50 PM

Yes ;-) ......

Instead of continually writing garbled tweets of vague inane waffle, it might help if you could string a few meaningful sentences together because quite frankly i haven't a clue what the hell you're going on about and i don't think you have either. Your postings get increasingly more stupid and ridiculous every time you start drinking.

See! ......That's why you/lot lost :D .......

You just don't understand me/us ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 8:52 PM

Yes ;-) ......

See! ......That's why you lot lost :D .......

You just don't understand us ;-) ........

More guff again. *-) Enjoy your senile dementure. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 8:58 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 8:52 PM

Yes ;-) ......

See! ......That's why you lot lost :D .......

You just don't understand us ;-) ........

More guff again. *-) Enjoy your senile dementure. :-|

You mean dementia ;-) ......and I'm now an expert in it :-| .......

Just sayin ;-) .......

Archived