A question for the Boris is best "squad"...

CurtainRaiser

Could you please explain the logic of the new regulations that come into force next week?

"Work from home if you can, but please come in and mingle freely with your colleagues for the Office Christmas party".

I heard Javid trying to defend it on R4 Today programme and he made little sense, but I'm sure Dave can explain it.

Unbelievable! Do not go to work if you can work from home but feel free to go to a sweaty disco with your colleagues, get p*ssed, have a crack at that young new bit of stuff from marketing you have been ogling all month while putting your arms round your team and telling them their your bessie mates. (lol)

They have built a rod for their own backs though, deliberately giving their dim supporters the impression that it was all over, deliberately being seen not wearing masks and promising that all this lock down nonsense was over. On the plus side it will do them more damage as it will be their own covidiot supporters that will be up in arms the most about this and any further restrictions that are heading our way.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-12-09 9:18 AM

Could you please explain the logic of the new regulations that come into force next week?

While we are waiting for Dave to explain, I can if you like.

The government would like everyone to work from home if possible, and NOT attend any Xmas parties.

They realise that to say " no parties " at the moment would make them look stupid, so they daren't say it.

It's what I would call a " politics before health " policy.

:-|

Well, as expected , Dave has popped up with a few insults because he is unable to support the governments position.

He is SO predictable !

:-D

pelmetman - 2021-12-09 10:21 AM

Obviously the thick as sh1t Loser Brigade are incapable of making descisions for themselves *-) ............

Nope I cannot see any logic in that argument, just a bit of emotive spaffing.

Please try again.

Remember this government "always follows the science", so what is the scientific argument behind this decision?

malc d - 2021-12-09 10:25 AM

It's what I would call a " politics before everything " policy.

Boris will be 'best' as long as they still see him as an election winner

If they lost North Staffordshire he would be ousted

But North Staffordshire would vote for a t*rd in a blue rosette :-S

849303136_LDLeaflet.jpeg.b4c4aca211ca5bcbde066da24e31e6d4.jpeg

malc d - 2021-12-09 11:25 AM

Looks like the Tory party support of Boris is starting to cost them money.

Tory party fined £ 17,000 for the splash out on Boris's flat ?

;-)

And more importantly the "party of law and order" has been found to have broken the law. Again.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-flat-downing-street-law-b1972748.html?fbclid=IwAR1DjuEbD0ytsgCGqscnE_5kY02xfKfWgQyB8zftU-LRfnPu1WxjjthYY1c

Not surprising that they want to do away with the Electoral Commission - pesky little people holding their elders and betters to account.

And just like that we have another baby birth announced. Surely people who can't afford wallpaper shouldn't keep having children?

Obviously the thick as sh1t Loser Brigade are incapable of making descisions for themselves *-) ............

The largest group of MPs objecting to these measures seem to be on the Conservative back benches. I do not regard them as incapable of making decisions for them selves, just as incapable of weighing the potential medium term risks of a course of action against its potential medium term benefits.

They are mostly diehard libertarians who instinctively avoid disrupting the status quo until they have evidence that change is absolutely necessary (the "pile of bodies syndrome"). The problem when that instinct is confronted by an epidemic, is that epidemic diseases provide only lagging indicators.

So refusing to act until the evidence is palpable means the disease has already spread significantly, and will continue to do so while you try to gear up your control responses.

You then end up fighting a fire that could easily have been extinguished if you'd acted when the alarm first sounded. You then have to throw the exchequer at it, in haste, to gain control, and in the process incur otherwise avoidable excess expense and damage.

Having done this, you fixate on the amount you have spent, panic, and rush to prematurely declare the fire extinguished before it is properly damped down. The fire then, as fires do, re-ignites, and off you go again, and again, until you learn to respond when the (statutorily required! :-)) alarm first sounds!

To me, that has been the history of the UK's response to Covid.

You can't really blame the individuals, because circumstance has shown them congenitally unsuited to their roles. The blame lies with those who blindly selected such unsuitable characters as candidates to be MPs, and those who blindly elected them merely because they sported blue rosettes. You get what you vote for. I'm naming no names! :-D

Guest pelmetman

The government would like everyone to work from home if possible, and NOT attend any Xmas parties.

They realise that to say " no parties " at the moment would make them look stupid, so they daren't say it.

Well, as expected , Dave has popped up with a few insults because he is unable to support the governments position.

He is SO predictable !

The only mistake Boris has made is assuming the Loser Brigade are able to take responsibility for their own lives *-) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-12-09 1:30 PM

He is SO predictable !

The only mistake Boris has made is assuming the Loser Brigade are able to take responsibility for their own lives *-) ..........

Nope I cannot see any logic in that argument, just a bit of emotive spaffing.

Please try again.

Remember this government "always follows the science", so what is the scientific argument behind this decision?

He is SO predictable !

Usually it's just "snigger" or his kiddy cartoon. *-)

pelmetman - 2021-12-09 1:30 PM

He is SO predictable !

Read Brians post.....at least try to manage the first two paragraphs if you struggle to read it's entirety.

Brian Kirby - 2021-12-09 12:54 PM

To me, that has been the history of the UK's response to Covid.

You can't really blame the individuals, because circumstance has shown them congenitally unsuited to their roles. The blame lies with those who blindly selected such unsuitable characters as candidates to be MPs, and those who blindly elected them merely because they sported blue rosettes. You get what you vote for. I'm naming no names! :-D

I tend to agree, not only are the politicians both individually and collectively incapable of making the right decisions at the right time so too are the electorate in general none too bright.

As a life long Tory voter I do consider that Boris is one of the worst prime ministers we have ever had - and we have had a few numptiesfrom both parties over the years.

John52 - 2021-12-09 6:07 PM

Tracker - 2021-12-09 3:58 PM

so too are the electorate in general none too bright.

Is that why you voted Johnson in?

I know we can always rely on you to twist everything to suit your own views and I am sorry to disillusion you but I voted for the party not the individual and for that I have no regrets.

Better the inept Tories than the incompetent Reds and I will again vote Tory next time as the least worst alternative because nothing has changed or looks like changing in the other shower.

Tracker - 2021-12-09 7:15 PM

I know we can always rely on you to twist everything to suit your own views and I am sorry to disillusion you but I voted for the party not the individual and for that I have no regrets.

Better the inept Tories than the incompetent Reds and I will again vote Tory next time as the least worst alternative because nothing has changed or looks like changing in the other shower.

Hmm. I am finding it hard how you square that away in your mind Rich. Had Johnson not won it would have resulted in a coalition which would have been a bit of an unknown but I find it hard to imagine that the collective parties that formed that coalition could have done a worse job with everything from Brexit to the Pandemic. I find it hard to believe we would have suffered the same level of corruption and incompetence over the past two years as we have with Johnson at the helm. In fact I would go so far to say that we would have done better with Larry the cat running the show.

I was also once a long term Tory voter I am ashamed to say now but I saw the light.

Barryd999 - 2021-12-10 12:39 PM

Tracker - 2021-12-09 7:15 PM

Hmm. I am finding it hard how you square that away in your mind Rich. Had Johnson not won it would have resulted in a coalition which would have been a bit of an unknown but I find it hard to imagine that the collective parties that formed that coalition could have done a worse job with everything from Brexit to the Pandemic. I find it hard to believe we would have suffered the same level of corruption and incompetence over the past two years as we have with Johnson at the helm. In fact I would go so far to say that we would have done better with Larry the cat running the show.

I was also once a long term Tory voter I am ashamed to say now but I saw the light.

It's common knowledge the sole reason people voted for Johnson was Brexit......no other reason at all. Brexiteers wanted their Brexit and saw Johnson as their cheerleader. People claiming they only vote for a party not an individual, is codswallop from Brexiters too embarrassed to admit they voted for a clown. It's worth remembering some were Labour voters who switched party so they could vote for Johnson,

Johnson wanted to be PM and saw his opportunity by hitching himself to the Brexit train. Remember, prior to telling Cameron he was jumping ship, he'd already drafted a pro-Remain article for The Torygraph which never got published; https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnsons-secret-remain-article-revealed-10619546

He was taught a few snappy soundbites which the gullible swallowed with delight and the "programming" was so successful some still continue to parrot the nonsense like automatons. Corbyn was pro-Brexit but as Labour leader he sat on the fence rarely countering the opposition and eventually, grudgingly began to support Remain by which time the damage had been done.

Johnson has realised his dream of becoming "world king" and couldn't give a flying fig about Brexit, the country, or any other political business. It's all about him.....he's only ever been interested in himself. Even Carrie is yesterdays news and it's only a matter of time before he dumps her or finds another woman to pregnate.

Bercow tells it like it is. Of course this will be dismissed by Johnson disciples probably with shouts of Sore LOSER! Remainer LOSER etc etc because they still think they are fighting the Brexit wars and go to sleep at night terrified that someone might come and take that away from them. (lol) You know the type. Flag Shaggers. Fly the union jack in their garden and make out they are true patriots while supporting a narcissistic moron who is doing more damage to this country and its reputation around the world than any other leader in history.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/watch-furious-bercow-slams-johnson-on-gmb-saying-pm-stinks-in-the-nostrils-of-decent-people-304393/?fbclid=IwAR1EC-4B7h2gKMNgEciIH7wZLM8R7onlfgyGOfIxP0iZLOBHbzhpw_fbV1s

1041947484_flagshaggers3(Small)(Custom).jpg.434593f618a1b7d0c44830596575d104.jpg

Well yes

This 'I voted for the party not the individual' might be credible if just voting for a junior MP

But you can't seriously ignore the individual when the party has chosen that individual as their leader - and he has power over all the others. Let alone when that individual is already a proven serial liar - and confidant of a crook planning to have a journalist beaten up.

How could a reasonable person brush all that aside?

John52 - 2021-12-10 5:27 PM

Well yes

This 'I voted for the party not the individual' might be credible if just voting for a junior MP

But you can't seriously ignore the individual when the party has chosen that individual as their leader - and he has power over all the others. Let alone when that individual is already a proven serial liar - and confidant of a crook planning to have a journalist beaten up.

How could a reasonable person brush all that aside?

Agree. Johnson was leader of the party long before the 2019 election. People had plenty of time to see exactly what kind of a man he was which we all know is a dishonest morally corrupt, self centred nasty little man and it was pretty clear which direction he was taking the party in yet they still voted for him. Shame on them. Just look at the turmoil and events of the past two years that he is responsible for.

Guest pelmetman

Gor blimey 8-) ...........

I'm glad I've got a life ;-) .........

Or I might of ended up like the sado LOSERS on here (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Archived