Aaron Banks Leaks

Fast Pat

Barryd999 - 2019-11-19 4:40 PM

Didn't it just! (lol)

This could be pretty explosive. Wigmore is s**tting himself and threatening the entire internet not to download it or use it. Too fecking late I reckon.

Watch this space on this one.

Ironically they're threatening to use EU privacy laws to shut down the disclosing of facts which are very much in the public interest.

Interesting to see how the "northern monkeys" react when they find out how this section of the "elite" look down on them.

Fast Pat - 2019-11-19 4:46 PM

Didn't it just! (lol)

This could be pretty explosive. Wigmore is s**tting himself and threatening the entire internet not to download it or use it. Too fecking late I reckon.

Ironically they're threatening to use EU privacy laws to shut down the disclosing of facts which are very much in the public interest.

Interesting to see how the "northern monkeys" react when they find out how this section of the "elite" look down on them.

Yep that is funny. Its too late, I've seen a lot of it, its in the public domain. Its now just a question if anyone will dare publish it but its going to be massively damaging for some including some key cabinet ministers by the sound of it.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-19 5:08 PM

Didn't it just! (lol)

Yep that is funny. Its too late, I've seen a lot of it, its in the public domain. Its now just a question if anyone will dare publish it but its going to be massively damaging for some including some key cabinet ministers by the sound of it.

Just before you LOSERS wet your nappies ;-) ..........

How did Mr Banks make me vote for Brexit? >:-) .......

P1010899.JPG.e79e5568645c024eac19737a9a46fe65.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-11-19 5:30 PM

Didn't it just! (lol)

By spending lots of money on a campaign to enforce all the crap you have absorbed over the past twenty years in those rags you read. Sounds like you have had an interesting life Dave, early retirement, good business for a while at least. I bet you cannot come up with a logical personal reason as to why being in the EU made your life so intolerable that you hate it so much. Your loathing for the EU which lets face it is a lot of loathing is based on nothing but s**te made up by the media and anti EU campaigns backed by Banks and people like him.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-19 6:20 PM

pelmetman - 2019-11-19 5:30 PM

Didn't it just! (lol)

By spending lots of money on a campaign to enforce all the crap you have absorbed over the past twenty years in those rags you read. Sounds like you have had an interesting life Dave, early retirement, good business for a while at least. I bet you cannot come up with a logical personal reason as to why being in the EU made your life so intolerable that you hate it so much. Your loathing for the EU which lets face it is a lot of loathing is based on nothing but s**te made up by the media and anti EU campaigns backed by Banks and people like him.

The difference between you and me Barry is ;-) .......

I didn't need to stick my snout in the UK funded EU trough :-| .......

Just imagine how well the UK will do once we cut out the middle 27 >:-) ........

Fast Pat - 2019-11-19 9:30 PM

jumpstart - 2019-11-19 9:16 PM

That it’s illegal.

So Arron Banks is angry that his personal data has been breached. I believe the Brits have a good saying for this: What goes around comes around... https://t.co/zDSSp1kGzT

(lol) Yep.

WTF he thinks Twitter is going to do about stopping the download now I really dont know, its gone, out there, away. Everyone has a copy. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2019-11-19 11:00 PM

That it’s illegal.

So Arron Banks is angry that his personal data has been breached. I believe the Brits have a good saying for this: What goes around comes around... https://t.co/zDSSp1kGzT

(lol) Yep.

WTF he thinks Twitter is going to do about stopping the download now I really dont know, its gone, out there, away. Everyone has a copy. (lol)

So publish it then.

jumpstart - 2019-11-20 7:20 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-11-19 11:00 PM

That it’s illegal.

(lol) Yep.

So publish it then.

Ooooh no. Not me!! I wouldnt do that. Might be illegal. B-)

Archived