Again FFS

Birdbrain

Birdbrain - 2019-11-29 6:23 PM

Its quite possible the attacker is one of those sent from the religion of peace to convert us non-believers to pray to a peace loving God ... Again ... Maybe the attacker was a right wing nutter , you wouldnt wanna put money on it

Suggest you read up on Mohamed's life - certainly not a man of peace, promoted killing those who wouldn't convert. Sorry, modern day peaceful Muslims (thankfully the vast majority) but the basis isn't one we can use as an example.

pelmetman - 2019-11-29 7:11 PM

How long I wonder before Corbyn starts saying the police should have arrested him? *-) ............

What, when he's wearing a suicide vest? Get real and stop grabbing any chance to knock a politician you may not agree with but at least is on our side.

C4 news ran this as the main header and identity of the attacker not released as yet by police. Amazing bravery shown by members of the public who pinned the guy down before being yanked off by police who quickly shot him. One guy managed to get his knife off him.

Some clips, YT and Twitter have been removed including the one Barry posted.

Conrad - 2019-11-29 7:45 PM

Its quite possible the attacker is one of those sent from the religion of peace to convert us non-believers to pray to a peace loving God ... Again ... Maybe the attacker was a right wing nutter , you wouldnt wanna put money on it

Suggest you read up on Mohamed's life - certainly not a man of peace, promoted killing those who wouldn't convert. Sorry, modern day peaceful Muslims (thankfully the vast majority) but the basis isn't one we can use as an example.

Youve made a big claim ... "modern day peaceful Muslims (thankfully the vast majority)" ... How do you know how many Muslims support or dont support terror ??? ... in the last year 1600 Islamic attacks killing nearly 9000 and injuring nearly 10000 and Allah knows how many attacks thwarted because of police intelligence

Bulletguy - 2019-11-29 7:53 PM

C4 news ran this as the main header and identity of the attacker not released as yet by police. Amazing bravery shown by members of the public who pinned the guy down before being yanked off by police who quickly shot him. One guy managed to get his knife off him.

Some clips, YT and Twitter have been removed including the one Barry posted.

I wonder what the odds would be on him carrying out the attack in the name of Christianity or carrying out the attack in the name of Islam ... Anyone fancy a fiver bet

Guest pelmetman
Conrad - 2019-11-29 7:47 PM

pelmetman - 2019-11-29 7:11 PM

How long I wonder before Corbyn starts saying the police should have arrested him? *-) ............

What, when he's wearing a suicide vest? Get real and stop grabbing any chance to knock a politician you may not agree with but at least is on our side.

Corbyn has said it before *-) ............

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7680707/Jeremy-Corbyn-heckled-labelled-terrorist-sympathiser-visit-Glasgow.html

......and he was wearing a real suicide vest :-| ..........

Still think he's on our side? >:-) ..........

Birdbrain - 2019-11-29 8:09 PM

Youve made a big claim ... "modern day peaceful Muslims (thankfully the vast majority)" ... How do you know how many Muslims support or dont support terror ??? ... in the last year 1600 Islamic attacks killing nearly 9000 and injuring nearly 10000 and Allah knows how many attacks thwarted because of police intelligence

Aaaaaah.....the Muslim ‘s are coming,the Muslims are coming....run for your lives......get real , why don’t you lie down and take some smelling salts.

jumpstart - 2019-11-29 8:42 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-29 8:09 PM

Aaaaaah.....the Muslim ‘s are coming,the Muslims are coming....run for your lives......get real , why don’t you lie down and take some smelling salts.

"Muslims are coming" where exactly princess ??? ... By the way sweet cheeks after todays knife attack me thinks "run for your lives" isnt your finest hour either

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-29 9:51 PM

I think the one thing we should be doing in this thread is praising those brave members of the public who tackled this nutter and brought him down. I dont know the full story but thats certainly how it looked in the video.

Heroes all.

Indeed.......including the policeman who shot the scumbag..........although I fear for him if Corbyn gets in :-| .....

Fast Pat - 2019-11-30 12:28 PM

I love the fact that the heroes making us proud to be British were a Polish immigrant and a convicted murderer on day release.

s**tforbrains and Pelmethead must be exploding with confusion now.

The only "confusion" is that you managed to say all that without mentioning the Muslim murderer ... Nice

I love the fact that the heroes making us proud to be British were a Polish immigrant and a convicted murderer on day release.

The Polish guy is a chef who was working at Fishmongers' Hall when he was stabbed by the attacker, so grabbed a 5ft long narwhal tusk off a wall and beat him to the ground with it. Another guy who waded in armed himself with a fire extinguisher.

Who needs guns when we have real men like that?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/london-bridge-hero-narwhal-tusk-20994944

As Mayor Khan said today on BBC Breakfast, "we all have the benefit of hindsight from the aftermath but the public members who got hold of him didn't have that and ran toward him". He's called for them to be publicly recognised for their bravery. He also condemned governments decision to remove indeterminate sentences which he opposed from the beginning as an IPP would have kept the attacker in prison until he was able to meet probationary requirements.

Only a few weeks ago JTAC who reports to MI5 and government also downgraded the terror threat from 'severe' to 'substantial'.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/nov/04/uk-terror-threat-level-downgraded-from-substantial-to-severe

Guest pelmetman

I get the feeling it'll be Mr Khans family who will receive your deepest sympathy card *-) ..........

P1010899.JPG.daef9c27f28f8ae00ee89641ad5fc12d.JPG

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-11-30 5:24 PM

Sleep well young man ...

... A victim of our pathetic legal system , a country that lets convicted Muslim terrorists out of prison early to slaughter innocent folk ... Your family will take great comfort in Sadick Khans words I'm sure

It would appear Mr Kahn chose his targets on purpose :-| .........

Liberal Ideology 0.......Islamist Ideology 2 ........Natural justice 1.........

Archived