And another thing............

Guest starspirit

Guest starspirit

Do women actually like men who are too idle to shave and put on a clean shirt and wear jeans that are not frayed and torn?

Someone did a good job of selling the world abject laziness as fashion didn't they?

Why is it that more often than not when you see a couple on TV the woman is usually clean, tidy and well turned out but her 'partner' is often unshaven with scruffy hair, a creased shirt, tatty jeans and worn out trainers?

Now heaven knows I have no fashion sense whatsoever but I do at least wash, shave and put clean clothes on once a month - whether I need to or not.

All part of the general reduction in personal standards and dumbing down of the nation I guess?

Guest Frank Wilkinson
Tony Jones - 2007-03-12 6:47 PM Isn't ruggeredness how you look after playing rugger? (No offence Michele!)

Of course it's not! It's when you've been well and truly ruggered by some one! Or is it rogered? I can never remember!

Michele does have a way with words Tony, many of which are new to me as well. Often wonder if the adverts we see actually help sell their intended products. Some are amusing and others downright irritating, but seeing as we the consumers ultimatley pay for them I doubt manufacturers worry to much over the huge amounts they spend on them.

Guest peter
Frank Wilkinson - 2007-03-12 7:12 PM
Tony Jones - 2007-03-12 6:47 PM Isn't ruggeredness how you look after playing rugger? (No offence Michele!)

Of course it's not! It's when you've been well and truly ruggered by some one! Or is it rogered? I can never remember!

I don't know Frank. I suppose it depends on which side you're batting for. :D

Guest starspirit

One of the few benefits of being single again is / was the opportunity to remember how to become ruggered again by experiencing some long forgotten ruggeredness skills.

Bit like falling off a bike, was it the communal village bike, can't remember too many moons have passed - but some things stick in your memory init?

It probably means that the 'rough looking' man in question is not shacked up with someone already so you are on to a safeish bet that he doesn't have a better half as she wouldn't let him be seen dead like that!

Alternatively, it could be that women find this attractive 'cause if he ain't bothered then there's less work for her to do washing, ironing etc. (lol)

Guest Frank Wilkinson
peter - 2007-03-12 7:32 PM
Frank Wilkinson - 2007-03-12 7:12 PM

I don't know Frank. I suppose it depends on which side you're batting for. :D

I strongly resent the implication in this post and wish to state unequivocally that I am not gay. I just help them out when they're busy.

Archived