And this is justice?

jumpstart

How very strange ... Screaming rage at the demolition of homes belonging to those suspected of murdering a Jew yet silence when Palestinians send rockets over and onto homes of innocent Jews killing innocent men , women and children ... Maybe if those Palestinian terror groups send just one less rocket then that would pay to re-build those Palestinian homes

Birdbrain - 2019-11-28 12:03 PM

How very strange ... Screaming rage at the demolition of homes belonging to those suspected of murdering a Jew yet silence when Palestinians send rockets over and onto homes of innocent Jews killing innocent men , women and children ... Maybe if those Palestinian terror groups send just one less rocket then that would pay to re-build those Palestinian homes

I SUSPECT that you have promoted racial hatred leading to innocent people being attacked and killed.

I'm on my way around with the JCB to demolish your house and make you homeless.

Thankfully I don't need any further proof than suspicion because you do not have the same rights as I have.

And before you direct me to the threads where you have promoted racial hatred, I don't have too. All I need to do is suspect that you have.

That is the ideology that you are supporting?

Fast Pat - 2019-11-28 12:36 PM

I SUSPECT that you have promoted racial hatred leading to innocent people being attacked and killed.

Thankfully I don't need any further proof than suspicion because you do not have the same rights as I have.

And before you direct me to the threads where you have promoted racial hatred, I don't have too. All I need to do is suspect that you have.

Where did I say I supported it ??? Quite ironic that you of all people who spews out all kind of insults without ever showing a shred of evidence to back them up when challenged should get all tetchy about others who act in your view on pretty much the same basis ... By the way please do tell how you know what proof the Israeli forces have or havent got ???

Birdbrain - 2019-11-28 1:13 PM

Where did I say I supported it ??? Quite ironic that you of all people who spews out all kind of insults without ever showing a shred of evidence to back them up when challenged should get all tetchy about others who act in your view on pretty much the same basis ... By the way please do tell how you know what proof the Israeli forces have or havent got ???

I didn't say that you were supporting it, hence the question mark.

And I don't need to present any evidence, I just need to suspect you.

I understand that you just don’t “get” it. I really do. It’s either a war or it isnt. Israel say it isnt. So there is no justification for blowing up the homes of the parents and making them and the children homeless. But I get that you just don’t see that.

Guest pelmetman

A JCB? :-| .........

I thought folk with your mindset preferred a car bomb *-) .........

Fast Pat - 2019-11-28 1:59 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-11-28 1:13 PM

I didn't say that you were supporting it, hence the question mark.

And I don't need to present any evidence, I just need to suspect you.

As usual just riddles and guff ... You most defo told me I supported that ideology princess ... I take it you dont know what evidence the Israeli forces have sweet cheeks ???

jumpstart - 2019-11-28 2:14 PM

I understand that you just don’t “get” it. I really do. It’s either a war or it isnt. Israel say it isnt. So there is no justification for blowing up the homes of the parents and making them and the children homeless. But I get that you just don’t see that.

What do you "get" cos from your posts it looks like you dont get much ... You say all Israelis are "fair game" so thats all innocent , male or female , young or old that you believe are "fair game" to rockets , bullets , bombs etc etc yet get all tetchy when the homes of those suspected of murdering an Israeli are trashed ??? ... I get that you dont like Israelis or Israel pretty much from your posts princess and thats just about all ... Try again

Archived