Andrew Neil challenges Johnson.....

Bulletguy

.....to an interview.

But cowardly Johnson is running scared and the ONLY party leader to have not done a half hour interview with Andrew Neil. Jeremy Corbyn, Jo Swinson, Nicola Sturgeon....even Fartage turned up, but Johnson has run off.

He's also run away from being interviewed on ITV by Julie Etchingham yet Johnson expects people to vote for him, a lying coward who cannot be trusted and runs away from tv interviews.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50679252

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jumpstart - 2019-12-05 8:39 PM

His handlers don’t want him to put his foot in it.

Exactly......but Cummings can't control sm and Andrew Neils tweet has been viewed almost 800 thousand times in just over an hour. Retweeted by 15 thousand and no end have uploaded to FB.

The spineless coward can run.....but hiding won't do any good at all. He's the only leader of a major party to have run scared of an interview prior to a GE.

pelmetman - 2019-12-05 8:44 PM

With a 10 point lead in the polls ;-) ...........

There's no need to chance it >:-) .......

Yes there is. People need to hear his LIES BEFORE voting, not after. He's a spineless gutless coward unfit to be leader of anything let alone a country.

NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-05 8:56 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-05 8:44 PM

With a 10 point lead in the polls ;-) ...........

There's no need to chance it >:-) .......

Yes there is. People need to hear his LIES BEFORE voting, not after. He's a spineless gutless coward unfit to be leader of anything let alone a country.

NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........My votes already in the post B-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-05 8:59 PM

jumpstart - 2019-12-05 8:54 PM

Like Trump he doesn’t interview well. They could almost be brothers.

Trumps his puppet master who writes his silly soundbites and inane ramblings. :-|

Giggle :D ...........

MSM lighting up like a Christmas tree now over Andrew Neils invitation to spineless COWARD Johnson.

BBC Andrew Neil issues interview challenge to Johnson

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50679252

Mirror; BBC's Andrew Neil savages Boris Johnson in bombshell 'empty chair' TV moment

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-andrew-neil-boris-johnson-21035260

Guardian; BBC's Andrew Neil lays down gauntlet to Boris Johnson over interview

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/05/bbcs-andrew-neil-lays-down-gauntlet-to-boris-johnson-over-interview

Metro; Boris Johnson savagely called out by Andrew Neil for avoiding ‘questions of trust’

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/05/boris-johnson-savagely-called-andrew-neil-avoiding-bbc-one-interview-11279328/

Telegraph; Andrew Neil directly challenges Boris Johnson to face him, as Prime Minister turns down ITV interview

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/12/05/andrew-neil-challenges-boris-johnson-face-interview/

and even Pelmetheads preferred "read"......oh dear! (lol)

Daily Mail; Andrew Neil savages Boris Johnson in monologue calling out PM's refusal to face him for BBC interview and insisting he must address his 'untrustworthiness' before election

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7761245/Andrew-Neil-urges-Boris-Johnson-submit-interview-prime-time-BBC-challenge.html

jumpstart - 2019-12-05 8:54 PM

Like Trump he doesn’t interview well. They could almost be brothers.

Not exactly. Mad Hatter proves BoJo interviews well with people too thick to see through him. (lol)

But however well he interviewed he couldn't cover up his lies when asked inconvenient questions by someone who had read up on it and knows what they are talking about.

Lets hope he is not still conspiring to have journalists beaten up >:-)

Andrew Neil is a nasty piece of work and he interviews people by cross-examining them, aiming to humiliate and expose their dark side or their past errors. There is nothing constructive about his approach at all and it has nothing to do with examining their policies and proposals for the Country's future. Why would anyone in their right mind want to submit themselves to that sort of thing?

Johnson is a total coward. Running scared of his lies and inability to be Prime Minster laid bare for all to see on Prime time TV.

And Brexiteers are comparing him to Churchill who I am pretty sure would have fought the Nazis on the beaches himself and certainly wouldnt have been too frightened to do a TV interview. What a complete tool.

Get Johnson Gone!

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-06 10:22 AM

Johnson is a total coward. Running scared of his lies and inability to be Prime Minster laid bare for all to see on Prime time TV.

And Brexiteers are comparing him to Churchill who I am pretty sure would have fought the Nazis on the beaches himself and certainly wouldnt have been too frightened to do a TV interview. What a complete tool.

Get Johnson Gone!

Actually Boris has outwitted you Losers by not taking part ;-) ............

He's 10 points ahead in the polls with 6 days to go B-) .......

So there's bugger all for him to gain by having a bitchfest with the BBC's pet Rottweiler >:-) ........

The fact that he's got all you LOSERS frothing at the mouth is just another Brexit Bonus in my book (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2019-12-06 11:23 AM

Get Johnson Gone!

So there's bugger all for him to gain by having a bitchfest with the BBC's pet Rottweiler >:-) ........

The fact that he's got all you LOSERS frothing at the mouth is just another Brexit Bonus in my book (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

So basically what you are admitting is that he isnt fit to be PM and his policies and promises are all bollox and by having them scrutinised all that would be exposed and be damaging for him and the Tories. If it were not the case then surely you would want him to go on with the safe and sure knowledge that he would do well and gain more support.

Its what many of us suspected he would do though, hide away, preferring to take selfies with Phil and Holly FFS!

2078418486_Johnsonisachicken(Custom).jpg.ee193f637a49b66404e4f48ae42cac90.jpg

Barryd999 - 2019-12-06 11:32 AM

Get Johnson Gone!

So basically what you are admitting is that he isnt fit to be PM and his policies and promises are all bollox and by having them scrutinised all that would be exposed and be damaging for him and the Tories. If it were not the case then surely you would want him to go on with the safe and sure knowledge that he would do well and gain more support.

Its what many of us suspected he would do though, hide away, preferring to take selfies with Phil and Holly FFS!

Oh dear ... You losers have got it sore ... Your being awfully silly ... Lets say your man Jeremy was 10 points in the lead with 6 days to go and given Mr Neil is on the telly to make the leaders look bad as he has with the others you'd want your man Jeremy to still go on and explain his policies which we already know anyway ??? ... Of course you would Barry , of course you would

Birdbrain - 2019-12-06 11:55 AM

Get Johnson Gone!

Oh dear ... You losers have got it sore ... Your being awfully silly ... Lets say your man Jeremy was 10 points in the lead with 6 days to go and given Mr Neil is on the telly to make the leaders look bad as he has with the others you'd want your man Jeremy to still go on and explain his policies which we already know anyway ??? ... Of course you would Barry , of course you would

I would want them all to go on which is what traditionally happens. I think the others agreed to the interviews on the basis that all the leaders would do the same. Of course they were stupid to think that Johnson who is no man of honour would step up to the plate.

No matter. The amount of publicity his cowardice is getting will probably do him equal harm with any luck. He is our Prime Minister FFS. Too scared to go on telly unless its him mouthing off soundbites from outside a big red bus. Shamer.

Barryd999 - 2019-12-06 12:51 PM

Get Johnson Gone!

I would want them all to go on which is what traditionally happens. I think the others agreed to the interviews on the basis that all the leaders would do the same. Of course they were stupid to think that Johnson who is no man of honour would step up to the plate.

No matter. The amount of publicity his cowardice is getting will probably do him equal harm with any luck. He is our Prime Minister FFS. Too scared to go on telly unless its him mouthing off soundbites from outside a big red bus. Shamer.

Like I said your being awfully silly and then you carry on with it further ... Talking of Boris look what biased old Chanel 4 did , they misheard him ... https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/channel-4-apologises-misquoting-boris-johnson-people-of-colour-a4306561.html ... Im sure we'll all condemn that wont we now ???

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-12-06 1:06 PM

Get Johnson Gone!

Like I said your being awfully silly and then you carry on with it further ... Talking of Boris look what biased old Chanel 4 did , they misheard him ... https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/channel-4-apologises-misquoting-boris-johnson-people-of-colour-a4306561.html ... Im sure we'll all condemn that wont we now ???

6 days to go and the LOSERS EU funded propaganda Channel are getting ever more desperate (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

When you consider the LOSERS best hope is a hung Parliament and another 5 years of Dither & Delay 8-) .......

Friday the 13th is shaping up to be a genuine scary day for some on here >:-) ..........

Get Johnson Gone!

Why is it silly to expect our Prime Minister to be scrutinised before an election by a respected interviewer when all the other leaders have stepped up to the plate to do it? Johnson could only manage Phil and Holly. Speaks volumes to me really.

He doesnt do scrutiny does he? Closed down Parliament, got his deal past the first stage but wouldnt allow time for Scrutiny. Face it, your voting for a con man who just wants to be a dictator and is purely only concerned with himself and him being in power.

Well the brilliant Andrew Neil monologue by lunchtime had had over five million views so I guess he needs to weigh up which is more damaging, the whole country knowing he is a chicken as well as a liar or watching him fall apart under scrutiny by Andrew Neil. Jeeesaz! He must be expecting to be pretty sh1t if the former is preferable.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-06 2:40 PM

Why is it silly to expect our Prime Minister to be scrutinised before an election

Frankly...... if folk haven't made their mind up with just 6 days to go 8-) ...........

They shouldn't be allowed a vote let alone put in charge of a sharp pencil *-) .........

Barryd999 - 2019-12-06 2:40 PM

Get Johnson Gone!

Why is it silly to expect our Prime Minister to be scrutinised before an election by a respected interviewer when all the other leaders have stepped up to the plate to do it? Johnson could only manage Phil and Holly. Speaks volumes to me really.

He doesnt do scrutiny does he? Closed down Parliament, got his deal past the first stage but wouldnt allow time for Scrutiny. Face it, your voting for a con man who just wants to be a dictator and is purely only concerned with himself and him being in power.

Well the brilliant Andrew Neil monologue by lunchtime had had over five million views so I guess he needs to weigh up which is more damaging, the whole country knowing he is a chicken as well as a liar or watching him fall apart under scrutiny by Andrew Neil. Jeeesaz! He must be expecting to be pretty sh1t if the former is preferable.

He is going to be scrutinised by a respected interviewer tonight Barry and hes going head to head with the man who youve told us will be PM , what chuffing more d'ya want ... How many times do ya wanna hear the same question and same answer ??? As for 5 million views so what , has it damaged him in the polls ??? No ... Move on chubby chops

Archived