Annual Convention

Guest starspirit

Guest starspirit

Anyone up for the First Annual Forum User's Convention?

We could hold it somewhere central and convenient like Berneray, but we must be careful about using any acronyms.

Sex is up to the indiviuals / persons consenting so in your case maybe not ;-) Rock&Roll again this is not the OZZ FEST ......unless you make it .

And What I want to know is you and Maggie going?........... *-)

Howie he's a late nighter so maybe he will reply later.......

Anymore takers careful though you might get to park next to Wayne & Me. ;-)

Guest starspirit

No CC site please - Frank would be unbearable!

I still reckon Bernerray as they are even more welcoming than the CC and it is very central and easy to get to.

Rich,

For my sake where is bernerray?Bernarray?give us a clue.

Actually I don't mind where it is ...Anywhere is better than next door to Jade Goody ... I can't stand to look at her whilst shopping locally she get's on my nerves with that silly grin of look at me I,m a celebrity .

When I get out of hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest Frank Wilkinson
michele - 2007-01-25 7:30 PM Franks gone to London for a few day's Anyway where we going to do all this ... Lets have some idea's and then people will jump in hopefully. Perhaps we can take over a CC site at a reduced rate if there is many ? (lol)

I'm not sure where you got a few days from Michele. I go down once or twice a month for a meeting but I'm back the same day. Arrived home half an hour ago. It's a long day for a two-hour meeting but we have these things to do!

michele - 2007-01-25 7:44 PM

Anywhere is better than next door to Jade Goody ... I can't stand to look at her whilst shopping locally she get's on my nerves with that silly grin of look at me I,m a celebrity .

Harlow. Wonderful thing Google isn't it?.

Bloody el Rich that would take us 800 miles there and back wouln't have enough time to see you all... Mind you it looks a beautiful place.

Is everyone else in the middle because if everyone else is up for it I'l do the drive ?

Don't mind not moaning 8-)

Yes Harlow a lot to answer for A. What with a crappy hospital Micheal Barrymore case. jade Goody and the Beckhams next door .

Let me get out of Harlow....

I have a friend 2 actually with acres of land in Theydon Bois and Epping.

I could always ask probablly say sod off .. ;-)

Guest starspirit

Sounds fine to me Dave. Lincoln is quite handy from Pembroke!

Or there's Peterborough Apr 27/29 or Newberry May 11/13 or Stratford June 1/3 or Shepton Sept 7/9 or York Sept 21/23.

I wonder if that very nice mr moderator would be able to put us in touch with another very nice man from the organisers who might allocate us a little space for ourselves if he knew roughly how many we would be?

Archived