Another Labour red found under the bed...........

Guest pelmetman

LMFAO!! So the Daily Fail digs up 'news' from over half a century ago and has dummies like you salivating because it just happens to mention the Labour party. *-)

Learn some history before posting so you're better informed.

Read up on the Cambridge Five, one of whom was Sir Anthony Blunt who worked as the Queens art adviser who simply lost his 'badge' in return for confessing. Another, Geoffrey Prime, didn't fare so well as he had no connections among 'the establishment' and got sentenced to 38 years in 1982.

Many countries were involved in espionage during the Cold War and UK were certainly at the forefront. Diplomats were not in other countries purely for entertaining and holding garden parties. Take a look at what Menwith Hill in Yorkshire is all about. It has RAF in front of it's name but no planes have ever landed or taken off from there. Though it's on UK soil it has zero accountability to UK government.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-19 2:20 PM

LMFAO!! So the Daily Fail digs up 'news' from over half a century ago and has dummies like you salivating because it just happens to mention the Labour party. *-)

Read up on the Cambridge Five, one of whom was Sir Anthony Blunt who worked as the Queens art adviser who simply lost his 'badge' in return for confessing. Another, Geoffrey Prime, didn't fare so well as he had no connections among 'the establishment' and got sentenced to 38 years in 1982.

Many countries were involved in espionage during the Cold War and UK were certainly at the forefront. Diplomats were not in other countries purely for entertaining and holding garden parties. Take a look at what Menwith Hill in Yorkshire is all about. It has RAF in front of it's name but no planes have ever landed or taken off from there. Though it's on UK soil it has zero accountability to UK government.

Got a new tag line for you Bullet ;-) ..........

VOTE LABOUR..... VOTE TRAITOR.........

No don't thank me :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-05-19 4:43 PM

Another inane silly response. To an extent i feel sorry for you that you don't try and educate yourself a little bit such as reading up on what i suggested. Your Fail link unsurprisingly failed to make any mention of the Cambridge Five who were undoubtedly UK's longest established spies.

No doubt you think they were known as the Cambridge Five because they were all born there. It's just hopeless trying to educate you. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-19 5:20 PM

Another inane silly response. To an extent i feel sorry for you that you don't try and educate yourself a little bit such as reading up on what i suggested. Your Fail link unsurprisingly failed to make any mention of the Cambridge Five who were undoubtedly UK's longest established spies.

No doubt you think they were known as the Cambridge Five because they were all born there. It's just hopeless trying to educate you. :-|

Are any of them still alive? :-S .............Are they trying to get elected as Prime minister? ;-) ..........

Just saying :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-05-19 5:25 PM

Are any of them still alive? :-S .............Are they trying to get elected as Prime minister? ;-) ..........

Geoffrey Prime is.

As for Geoffrey Robinson MP will you post link/s showing where 1) he is 'trying to get elected as Prime Minister' and 2) irrefutable evidence that he was "a spy"....an allegation he categorically denies as complete fabrication so i'm looking forward to seeing your 'evidence'. (lol)

Bulletguy - 2019-05-19 5:51 PM

Geoffrey Prime is.

As for Geoffrey Robinson MP will you post link/s showing where 1) he is 'trying to get elected as Prime Minister' and 2) irrefutable evidence that he was "a spy"....an allegation he categorically denies as complete fabrication so i'm looking forward to seeing your 'evidence'. (lol)

'evidence' isnt sumat you normally bother with ... A lot of finger pointing and name calling but 'evidence' you dont normally do

Guest pelmetman

Geoffrey Prime is.

Does Corbyn deny meeting spies? ;-) ..........

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-spy-claims-latest-media-bosses-change-is-coming-video-jan-sarkocy-czech-agent-informer-a8220076.html

Nope :D ..........He just likes to call them diplomats........how very diplomatic (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2019-05-20 7:26 AM

Geoffrey Prime is.

The article you linked concerns allegations you've been unable to provide irrefutable evidence against Geoffrey Robinson MP, not Jeremy Corbyn. In short you posted a non-story. As for Diplomats i've already covered that and if you think they only exist when a Labour government is in power then you are even more stupid than i believed.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-20 10:09 AM

pelmetman - 2019-05-20 7:26 AM

Geoffrey Prime is.

The article you linked concerns allegations you've been unable to provide irrefutable evidence against Geoffrey Robinson MP, not Jeremy Corbyn. In short you posted a non-story. As for Diplomats i've already covered that and if you think they only exist when a Labour government is in power then you are even more stupid than i believed.

Of course you being a Communist wouldn't have any issues with the allegations *-) .........

No doubt you'd love the UK to become as prosperous as those Eastern European countries where when they were ruled by Russia? ;-) ...........

I suspect like that sensible business man Farty Pants, you cant wait until the current "Brexit Bounce" is replaced by a "Corbyn Crash"? 8-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-05-20 11:13 AM

Of course you being a Communist wouldn't have any issues with the allegations *-) .........

No doubt you'd love the UK to become as prosperous as those Eastern European countries where when they were ruled by Russia? ;-) ...........

I suspect like that sensible business man Farty Pants, you cant wait until the current "Brexit Bounce" is replaced by a "Corbyn Crash"? 8-) ...........

You're reduced to waffling garbage now you've got nowhere else to turn. Don't embarrass yourself any further.

Incidentally if you think so bad of Communists.....why are you supporting the same party as the British Communist party? You should be applauding them with gratitude instead of making disparaging remarks.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-20 6:09 PM

You're reduced to waffling garbage now you've got nowhere else to turn. Don't embarrass yourself any further.

Incidentally if you think so bad of Communists.....why are you supporting the same party as the British Communist party? You should be applauding them with gratitude instead of making disparaging remarks.

Just the thought of Corbyn can wipe millions of the value of UK companies 8-) ........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6862899/Corbyns-plan-renationalise-National-Grid-wipes-900m-share-value-hours.html

The risk of a Corbyn Crash is no myth unlike Project Fear :-| ...........

pelmetman - 2019-05-20 9:24 PM

Just the thought of Corbyn can wipe millions of the value of UK companies 8-) ........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6862899/Corbyns-plan-renationalise-National-Grid-wipes-900m-share-value-hours.html

Desperate straw clutching from you now as nothing what you wrote is even remotely connected to the thread topic of which you as the starter, should know better, but you've gone off on a tangent waffling pure garbage because you've lost.

Your discomfort in now knowing you've hopped into bed with Communists is very telling. Oh the irony of the forums chief turncoat! (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-20 10:17 PM

pelmetman - 2019-05-20 9:24 PM

Desperate straw clutching from you now as nothing what you wrote is even remotely connected to the thread topic of which you as the starter, should know better, but you've gone off on a tangent waffling pure garbage because you've lost.

Your discomfort in now knowing you've hopped into bed with Communists is very telling. Oh the irony of the forums chief turncoat! (lol)

What tangent? :-S .......

The thread is about Labour Communists ;-) ............

Labour's Corbyn is a Communist.......and he has single handedly wiped 100 of millions of the value of a UK company has he not? 8-) ........

Just sayin >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-05-21 9:21 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-05-20 10:17 PM

What tangent? :-S .......

The thread is about Labour Communists ;-) ............

No it's not, it's about one MP. Your opening Fail link was about alleged contact between Geoffrey Robinson MP and a Czech KGB agent which Robinson emphatically denies and no proof has been provided. That it's over half a century ago makes it all the more ludicrous and show the depths to which the Fail will stoop to fling anything to a Labour politician......and berks like you buy into this garbage purely for that reason....because Robinson is Labour and not Tory.

Your Fail non-story is as insane as the madness of McCarthyism. *-)

Archived