Another One

antony1969

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-10-19 12:21 PM

Sorry ... I just find those cockney names really difficult to pronounce ... Nothing against cockneys ... I have watched Eastenders once though must admit don't remember names quite like these Grenfell fraudsters ... Regards to your auntie

Good luck finding a Cockney in the East End of London (lol) ........

We all left year ago when it became a multi cultural success story *-) .........

I doubt there's many born & bred white Londoners left Norf or Souf of the river either :-| ........

But at least those Efnic'c have turned the place into a nice welcoming place for criminals 8-) .......

With a bit of luck Bottom Magnet will enjoy similar diversity one day........and then our Barry will know what he's talking about >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-10-19 2:40 PM

antony1969 - 2018-10-19 12:21 PM

Sorry ... I just find those cockney names really difficult to pronounce ... Nothing against cockneys ... I have watched Eastenders once though must admit don't remember names quite like these Grenfell fraudsters ... Regards to your auntie

Good luck finding a Cockney in the East End of London (lol) ........

We all left year ago when it became a multi cultural success story *-) .........

I doubt there's many born & bred white Londoners left Norf or Souf of the river either :-| ........

But at least those Efnic'c have turned the place into a nice welcoming place for criminals 8-) .......

With a bit of luck Bottom Magnet will enjoy similar diversity one day........and then our Barry will know what he's talking about >:-) .........

Barrys had plenty of opportunity to turn Bottom Shagner into a multicultural paradise ... Trouble is he keeps ignoring those who need a secure loving home from those war torn areas hes so keen to help ... I dont wanna call him a hypocrite but he really is ... Hes in good company on here though

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-10-31 11:57 AM

I had hoped all those fraud cases involving Grenfell were over ... Not so another one Abolaji Onafuye added to the very long list of very strange names ... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6333561/Property-consultant-54-pocketed-32-000-Grenfell-Tower-swindle.html ... Shocking

No doubt our resident excuse merchants will blame the Tories *-) ............

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2018-10-31 2:28 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-31 1:53 PM

No doubt our resident excuse merchants will blame the Tories *-) ............

Of course it's all the fault of the Tories, who else would let all those bloody foreigners in?

At least the Tories were picky about who they let in ;-) .......

Unlike Labour's Mr Blair who let any EU crook in *-) ......

Perhaps he was just ensuring Mrs Blair had plenty of work >:-) ........

antony1969 - 2018-10-19 9:46 AM

Koffi Kouakou claimed he lived in Grenfell ... £30.000 to house him in a hotel for 2 months ... Lordy ... Most of those convicted so far have really difficult names to pronounce ... Good old cockney names

You'd have to have pretty good hearing to be a cockney in Grenfell Tower, btw my maternal grandfather was a cockney, although he preferred to term himself a Gloucester lad as that's where he was brought up.

colin - 2018-10-31 4:48 PM

antony1969 - 2018-10-19 9:46 AM

Koffi Kouakou claimed he lived in Grenfell ... £30.000 to house him in a hotel for 2 months ... Lordy ... Most of those convicted so far have really difficult names to pronounce ... Good old cockney names

You'd have to have pretty good hearing to be a cockney in Grenfell Tower, btw my maternal grandfather was a cockney, although he preferred to term himself a Gloucester lad as that's where he was brought up.

Isnt London much better for it though ???

Archived