Another xenophobic racist?.........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2018-12-27 9:00 AM

“sick Asian paedophiles”

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/26/sajid-javid-defends-deportation-of-grooming-gang-members

No doubt in Bullet's "defend the indefensible" wacky baccy mind he is *-) ...........

You make absolutely no sense pelmet, maybe you should read the article before you post the link?

I heard the interview and can’t see what’s on your mind ( but that’s not unusual

Snowie

I agree with Snowie Dave. Your post makes no sense. If I had any criticism of Sajid Javid's exortations it woud be the use of the term "Asian paedophiles" the rest appears to be entirely an honest representation of Javid's view of these scandals which are shared by most everyone regardless of their racial or religious origin.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-12-27 3:33 PM

I agree with Snowie Dave. Your post makes no sense. If I had any criticism of Sajid Javid's exortations it woud be the use of the term "Asian paedophiles"

That's why I quoted it ;-) ........

Coz you PC folk do hate a spade being called a spade *-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-12-27 4:43 PM

His postings never make any sense. Thread title should be "another racist rant from the Mad Hatter".

That's rich coming from someone who has obviously more empathy for the perverts....... than their victims :-| ........

pelmetman - 2018-12-27 8:11 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-27 4:43 PM

His postings never make any sense. Thread title should be "another racist rant from the Mad Hatter".

That's rich coming from someone who has obviously more empathy for the perverts....... than their victims :-| ........

You need to learn, understand and and start accepting some clear basic facts that perpetrators of criminal acts are entitled to "rights", ie legal representation etc, just as their victims are. Pointing that out is not 'empathy'. It's called due process, a basic right in law.........something you seem to think you can dispense with as and when it suits.

We have laws and a judicial process for good reason. Whilst it's not flawless it's better than the system you appear to espouse.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-12-27 9:59 PM

Whilst it's not flawless it's better than the system you appear to espouse.

Our so called "Great British Justice" system is nothing more than a reward system for criminals *-) .........

I note our Criminal excuse merchants latest idea is to give them free telephones in their cells :-| .......

What ever happened to prison being a deterrent? >:-( .........

pelmetman - 2018-12-28 10:01 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-12-27 9:59 PM

Whilst it's not flawless it's better than the system you appear to espouse.

Our so called "Great British Justice" system is nothing more than a reward system for criminals *-) .........

I note our Criminal excuse merchants latest idea is to give them free telephones in their cells :-| .......

What ever happened to prison being a deterrent? >:-( .........

You mean like your 'mate' Yaxley-Lennon who whined to the prison governor about the food, Muslim prisoners, and being "mentally tortured" without a free telly he expected to be given?

https://tinyurl.com/yb3qfs4a

Archived