Anti-Terror police raid

Bulletguy

Breaking news just now;

A squad of Italian Anti-Terror police have carried out a number of raids on far right extremist groups and seized Nazi paraphernalia and a huge cache of arms including an air-to-air missile.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/air-missile-italy-police-far-right-ukraine-russia-police-missile-a9005616.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48987723

This is what happens when extremism be it far right or far left is allowed to fester and grow. The terror threat from the far right is a real danger to our western democracy and way of life.

I do wonder what they were going to do with an Air to Air missile system though. Do they have fighter jets now?

Yes so far in 2019 we've had 943 far right attacks in 43 countries ... 5543 innocent folk slaughtered by far right loops and 5669 injured by those horrible far right types and since the 9/11 attacks we've had over 35000 far right attacks on innocent folk ... Ive made a horrendous mistake those attacks weren't by far right groups but ... Islamist groups ... Sorry bowt that ... Why do certain folk ignore those who kill and hate more than any other group I wonder ??? ... More hate not hope from the usual

Barryd999 - 2019-07-15 6:44 PM

This is what happens when extremism be it far right or far left is allowed to fester and grow. The terror threat from the far right is a real danger to our western democracy and way of life.

I do wonder what they were going to do with an Air to Air missile system though. Do they have fighter jets now?

Bannon has his "gladiator training camp" in a Monastery....maybe he plans a rooftop runway?

The local villagers are far from impressed and treat it with justifiable contempt and ridicule.

Archived